Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Dr Simon

Explorer
Which reminds me, I was meaning to add a potion of cure light wounds to my equipment. Any problem with that Doc?

No, go ahead.

You'll find that the extra hit points help with character survival quite well - I've used it in Romance of the River Kingdoms and it allows me to put a bunch of level 1-2 PCs up against CR4 monsters without too many worries.

Ambrus

Explorer
OOC: I don't mind, it is good story, except halfling should be able to recognize human ex-Lamm. It is only several years and he should be still recognizable (it's not as if he lost or gained much weight and he already has clue that all this people are connected to Lamm)
I simply imagine that my character wouldn't immediately associate the tattooed 19 year-old holy warrior (with the elaborately braided hair, studded-leather armor and guisarm) who stands before him with the scrawny and bruised 15 year-old Lamm's lamb he remembered from long ago. Edmond's entire bearing and demeanor must be quite different after all. A simple reminder might be enough to jog Dj'hân's memory though.

For his own part Dj'hân looks pretty much exactly as he did years ago when the pair last crossed paths.

Dr Simon, out of curiosity, approximately how many Lamm's lambs were/are there on average?

Ambrus

Explorer
I assume that we'd have to exist in separate campaigns because, since both groups have similar backgrounds, the same goals and will be dealing with the same NPCs, there'd be little reason to not join forces against our common foe. Unfortunately, that'd immediately lead to an eight player campaign which is what the good Doctor was trying to avoid I believe. ;)

Regarding OOC posts in the IC thread, would it be possible to keep such statements in spoiler blocks whenever possible to avoid cluttering up the thread overmuch?:eek:

Dr Simon

Explorer
Alpha and Beta groups are two alternate universes so there won't be any cross-over.

[SBLOCK="Ambrus"]
The number of "Little Lamms" varies but is usually somewhere between 15-25.
[/SBLOCK]

Ambrus

Explorer
Any chance that two Rogue's Gallery threads can be created so that the various completed character sheets and images can be collected together in one place?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases