Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Oni

First Post
Ah, the rogues gallery thread reminds me of a question I had regarding familiar. It probably doesn't matter, but I suppose it's possible it could come up. Should the familiar gain the +3 bonus in the skills it inherits from its master that are class skills for the master. I'm inclined to think they should just because it keeps them pretty much the same as they were in 3e/3.5e as I cannot fathom a reason for nerfing familiars. Anyway just like to know one way or the other so I can plug that one hole in my character sheet before I post over on the rogues gallery.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Oni - I don't see any reason why not. As I recall, 3.5 familiars uses own or master's skill, whichever is higher and I don't see why that shouldn't be continued under PF rules.

Ambrus

Explorer
So Neurotic, did you decide to change Edmond's last name from Deathbane to Deathwish? I see that's how you've been listing it for the past few posts.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Name change

It was actually typo while writing character. Every title was Deathwish, Deathbane came from the file I wrote initial draft in. Deathwish is of course not his real last name, only title some people gave him for his demeanor.

Ambrus

Explorer
It seems that, since Edmond wants to be an undead hunter, that "Deathbane" would make more sense. Deathwish is what I'd call him if his goal was to become undead or to get killed. Just my ¢2.:heh:

Neurotic

Name

I didn't say it needs to have sense. I know what deathwish means and the idea is that OTHERS call him that and he would prefer deathbane, but that needs to be earned.

He was trained in temple of good god full of priests who could turn and destroy undead. He is brooding, reckless and unfriendly. Ergo, there would be some snide remarks targeted at him. Also, he is duskblade, he wouldn't fit either with temple guards, sorcerers or priests.

In his desire to prove himself he will do some reckless things, but he managed to stay alive up until this point.

Neurotic

Deathwish

As much as 1st level char can have reputation.

And for his inconsiderate behavior when he asked Dj'ahn about Little Lamms: it fits his general unpleasantness, but that wasn't my intention. This time it's simply misunderstanding stamming from the nature of PbP.

I intended to show that he waited for the answer and then went inside. I put two or three empty rows between two actions, next time I'll state that I'm waiting before proceeding :)

Dr Simon

Explorer
[SBLOCK=Beta Group]

Your Harrow reading gives each of you 2 "Harrow Points" which can be spent at any point in the adventure to gain one of the following advantages:

Dexterity Rerolls: Spend a Harrow Point to reroll any one
Initiative check, Reflex save, attack roll modified by Dexterity, or
Dexterity-based skill check. You must abide by the new result. You can spend another point to re-roll again.

Dodge Bonus: Spend a Harrow Point to gain a +1 Dodge
bonus to your Armor Class for one encounter. You can use both points to add +2.

Speed Increase: Spend a Harrow Point to increase your
base speed by 10 feet for one encounter. You can only spend one point per encounter in this fashion.
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases