Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Dr Simon

Explorer
I wish the alpha group was moving as quickly as it sounds like beta group is. We've been a bit sluggish so far.

I dunno, you're not that far behind. It's my fault - the reading is a fairly complex post to put together and I've been a bit busy recently. Expect something shortly, though.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Oh no worries. I'm just disappointed to see them having so much fun, because I like the way the direction the campaign is headed.

Dr Simon

Explorer
[SBLOCK=Alpha Group]

Your Harrow reading gives each of you 2 "Harrow Points" which can be spent at any point in the adventure to gain one of the following advantages:

Dexterity Rerolls: Spend a Harrow Point to reroll any one
Initiative check, Reflex save, attack roll modified by Dexterity, or
Dexterity-based skill check. You must abide by the new result. You can spend another point to re-roll again.

Dodge Bonus: Spend a Harrow Point to gain a +1 Dodge
bonus to your Armor Class for one encounter. You can use both points to add +2.

Speed Increase: Spend a Harrow Point to increase your
base speed by 10 feet for one encounter. You can only spend one point per encounter in this fashion.
[/SBLOCK]

Valthosian

First Post
Hey folks in the beta group, I'm taking tomorrow off work and the family and I will be out of town until later tomorrow, that effectively means that I won't be posting from about 2pm today until 9 or 10 pm tomorrow Hawaiian time. If there are any decisions that need made that Thorson would be holding up, assume that Thorson goes along with whatever Lynn and Dj'hân propose.

Neurotic, I'm thinking Thorson and Edmond are going to have a somewhat tempestuous relationship here seeing as Thorson is *not* lawful good by any stretch and is firmly focused on dismemberment and murder and Edmond is pretty clearly trying to follow the straight and narrow. As such there are going to be some arguments and disagreements, but I think it will be interesting to see how it plays out :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Relation

Edmond is CG and think of him as standard freedom fighter. He will help and will bend or ignore the laws if he thinks it's for something good. Cold blooded killing simply for sake of killing doesn't sit well with him though.

And he is very much agains arrogance of any sort including barbarian presumption that his revenge has right of way over any other issue we others might have with Lamm.

Valthosian

First Post
Seeing as Thorson is the only non good member of the party he may make some unpopular choices, again, I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Not sure I'd describe Thorson as arrogant, but I would definitely agree that in this he is very self centered. Everything has been sharpened to an absolute monomania, he has spent the last three months doing little except looking for Lamm, working to stay in the city, and fantasizing about how to kill Lamm. Don't expect him to suddenly change...

We'll see what happens, I have a definite plan in mind for Thorson's character development and a clear concept of his morality, loyalty, and style of relationships. He's not mindless, and priorities can change over time...

Ambrus

Explorer
[sblock=Neurotic]So what role did Edmond fulfill while he was with the Little Lamms? Was he a brute? A pickpocket? Courier? Would he have been amongst those who bullied Dj'hân?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edmond Lamm

Ambrus, you should read Edmond's history since you would probably know much of it anyhow.

Because of his strength, Edmond often served as guard and some times as part of extortion group for intimidating factor. At that time his magic still hasn't manifested and he could use only his strength.

And no, he would be one who got into fights with bigger kids over terorizing smaller ones.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases