Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Ambrus

Explorer
I had read Edmond's background. I'd suspected that, being an older and brawnier kid, that he'd likely been a thug for Lamm but wanted to get your opinion about it. Seems likely to me that Edmond was strong enough to keep himself at the top of the urchin pecking order, directly beneath Lamm's own adult cohorts.

I'm not certain how much personal interaction Dj'hân and Edmond might have had though. On the one hand they had altogether different roles in the gang and were at opposite ends of the pecking order, but on the other hand few of the urchins needed Edmond's protection more than Dj'hân.

I'm guessing that they weren't really friends since they had so little in common, but that Dj'hân benefited from Edmond's beneficence whenever 'that nice big kid' happened to be around.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edmond

Don't forget that one that is good at sneaking and one that is good at bashing can serve together as fine team, one guarding and warning the other scouting and stealing, first one covering retreat as situation warrants.

And you got protection from cats too as added benefit :p

Walking Dad

First Post
Dr S, I don't see a map attached at your last Alpha post. You know, that you cannot upload the same attatchment twice? Did you used it already for the beta group?

Dr Simon

Explorer
That'll be it, thanks for linking it in, WD. On the basis that the two groups may take different routes, I think further maps will be group-specific and I won't get the problem again.

Neurotic

Local Knowledge

Could Edmond or Dj'ahn shed some light inside Pier 17 before we really see into it? Did any one of us ever entered the warehouse?

Note that if Gaedren has this as his hideout it might be that he is familiar with it and that one of us might have been here before...

Ambrus

Explorer
Dr Simon has mentioned previously that Lamm had only started using the fishery as his headquarters after both our characters had left his gang. As such, not being involved in the fishing industry, I can't imagine that either of our characters have ever had reason to visit this building before. At most I figured that Dj'hân, with his Knowledge (local) might at least know where it was located and so be able to guide the others to it.

Neurotic

Local knowledge

Y>es, I read that part. But I figured that he wouldn't just come and suddenly use some building for his hideout. He probably did some business here if not with intention to use it as hideout then simply for being old Pier with easy accessed building out of main way.

And besides, we both lived in this area, Edmond in the sewers Dj'ahn above so we just MIGHT know something doesn't mean we really do...

Because of his history, I'd expect Edmond to know that some cellars (and buildings without ones) may be accessed from the sewers.

Dr Simon

Explorer
[SBLOCK=Edmond]
Lamm kept the orphans out of the planning of his business, things were mainly run by Lamm himself and Yargin. His hideouts seemed to be buildings that had reverted to ownership by the city, prior to re-sale, a process that generally takes a few years.

You've heard rumours that this is the place that fishermen come to sell all their unsold catch and cast-offs.

As for a sewer connection - this building is partially suspended over the river - that's its sewerage system!
[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases