Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC - Page 23

What's on your mind?

the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

Ignore Neurotic

Edmond

Yes, I assumed them open as you already tried it. I should have waited for DM to declare them open. My bad.

Change the description of looking at Yagrin to include opening the door (if there is time) everything else remains.

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Blog Entries

Ignore Dr Simon
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrus View Post
    Dr Simon, did Dj'hn succeed in opening the door to Yargin's bedroom?
    Duh. I missed that part. I've edited the post to account for that, and to clarify the situation as regards doors. Assume that any you haven't gone through yet are shut.
    New from The Lazy GM: Freaks and Horrors. Pre-gen Pathfinder stats for forty monsters, classic and bizarre.
    The Lazy GM Series. Pre-generated monster stats for the discerning adventurer.
    The World of Conclave. Innovative (and free) webworld for d20.
    White Dwarf: The First 100 Issues
    Play By Post Links

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Ambrus
    Thanks for the clarification Doc. On another point how much ambient light is there in the various rooms? How much detail can Lynn and Dj'hn see with their low-light vision? Can Edmond, being human, see anything at all?
    Hey Berk! Check out my Sigil NPC List, Sigil Venues List and Sigil Papers & Map at http://www.planewalker.com.

Currently Playing
    Running: The Cage, a Pathfinder tabletop Planescape campaign, Session 55[/SIZE]

the peaceful
    Defender (Lvl 8)

Ignore Neurotic

Question

How long can one hold on touch spell? I'd like Edmond to ready Touch of Fatigue and touch whomever comes through the door.

Also, flare might come in handy if person coming through uses low light as flare can be terrible in such conditions

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Ambrus
    A touch spell can normally be held ready almost indefinitely, that is as long as you don't use that hand to touch anything else and so discharge the spell.

Quote Originally Posted by SRD
    In most cases, if you don’t discharge a touch spell on the round you cast it, you can hold the charge (postpone the discharge of the spell) indefinitely. You can make touch attacks round after round. If you cast another spell, the touch spell dissipates.
    Dr Simon, does Dj'hn see any ropes, cords or straps around with which he could tie Yargin? Is the man wearing a belt for instance? Does his footwear have laces?
    Last edited by Ambrus; Wednesday, 22nd October, 2008 at 03:53 PM.
    Hey Berk! Check out my Sigil NPC List, Sigil Venues List and Sigil Papers & Map at http://www.planewalker.com.

Currently Playing

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Blog Entries

Ignore Dr Simon
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrus View Post
    Dr Simon, does Dj'hn see any ropes, cords or straps around with which he could tie Yargin? Is the man wearing a belt for instance? Does his footwear have laces?
    No laces, but he's wearing a sash kind of belt. There are also bedclothes in the bedroom that could be converted into ties, if one were brave or desperate enough to touch the filth-encrusted things.
    New from The Lazy GM: Freaks and Horrors. Pre-gen Pathfinder stats for forty monsters, classic and bizarre.
    Play By Post Links

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore Valthosian
    My communities:

ooc
    Does Thorson hear the approaching feet more clearly through the door he's near to the upper part of the map or more from the room where Yargin is?
    Recovering from lack of role-playing.
    Looking for a D&D game in Kona!

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Blog Entries

Ignore Dr Simon
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Valthosian View Post
    ooc
    Does Thorson hear the approaching feet more clearly through the door he's near to the upper part of the map or more from the room where Yargin is?
    Valthosian

Door to the top left of the room on the map.
    Play By Post Links

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Ignore Ambrus
    Dr Simon, you may have missed my earlier question: how much ambient light is there in the various rooms? How much detail can Lynn and Dj'hn see with their low-light vision? Can Edmond, being human, see anything at all?

Currently Playing

Waghalter (Lvl 7)

Blog Entries

Ignore Dr Simon
    My communities:

If there's a window, there's very dim light coming through from outside (through gaps in the boards). The two rooms with doors that have been battered down are a bit lighter, since the doorways let in more light.

Consider it an area with no bright light, and 10 ft. of shadowy light, giving Edmond a visual range of 10 ft. (shadowy), Lynn and Dj'hn 20 ft. (shadowy) and Thorson 60 ft. (normal).
    Play By Post Links

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 23 of 111 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast