Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edmond

Yes, I assumed them open as you already tried it. I should have waited for DM to declare them open. My bad.

Change the description of looking at Yagrin to include opening the door (if there is time) everything else remains.

Ambrus

Explorer
Thanks for the clarification Doc. On another point how much ambient light is there in the various rooms? How much detail can Lynn and Dj'hân see with their low-light vision? Can Edmond, being human, see anything at all?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Question

How long can one hold on touch spell? I'd like Edmond to ready Touch of Fatigue and touch whomever comes through the door.

Also, flare might come in handy if person coming through uses low light as flare can be terrible in such conditions ;)

Ambrus

Explorer
A touch spell can normally be held ready almost indefinitely, that is as long as you don't use that hand to touch anything else and so discharge the spell.

SRD said:
In most cases, if you don’t discharge a touch spell on the round you cast it, you can hold the charge (postpone the discharge of the spell) indefinitely. You can make touch attacks round after round. If you cast another spell, the touch spell dissipates.

Dr Simon, does Dj'hân see any ropes, cords or straps around with which he could tie Yargin? Is the man wearing a belt for instance? Does his footwear have laces?

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
Dr Simon, does Dj'hân see any ropes, cords or straps around with which he could tie Yargin? Is the man wearing a belt for instance? Does his footwear have laces?

No laces, but he's wearing a sash kind of belt. There are also bedclothes in the bedroom that could be converted into ties, if one were brave or desperate enough to touch the filth-encrusted things.

Valthosian

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Does Thorson hear the approaching feet more clearly through the door he's near to the upper part of the map or more from the room where Yargin is? [/sblock]

Ambrus

Explorer
Dr Simon, you may have missed my earlier question: how much ambient light is there in the various rooms? How much detail can Lynn and Dj'hân see with their low-light vision? Can Edmond, being human, see anything at all?

Dr Simon

Explorer
If there's a window, there's very dim light coming through from outside (through gaps in the boards). The two rooms with doors that have been battered down are a bit lighter, since the doorways let in more light.

Consider it an area with no bright light, and 10 ft. of shadowy light, giving Edmond a visual range of 10 ft. (shadowy), Lynn and Dj'hân 20 ft. (shadowy) and Thorson 60 ft. (normal).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases