Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
argh

ergo, gives +4 to STR not to STR check.

Bad. Well, I just lost an attack. Next one goes to color spray as this one won't have much of will.

DM, let me know if I can shoot color spray without hitting Thorson. If not, I just strike at Giggles

Ambrus

Explorer
Dr Simon, I can't find any mention of how long it'd take to bind a foe in Pathfinder. In D&D 3.5 it's listed as requiring 1 minute. Do you want to go with that number? If so, Yargin may very well recover before Dj'hân is finished. With that in mind, it might be better for Dj'hân to focus on disarming Yargin instead. What's he appear to be wearing at the moment; armor, weapons, pouches, etc?

Dr Simon

Explorer
[SBLOCK=Ambrus]
Yargin hasn't got much on him. He is wearing a leather trenchcoat over his "smart" clothing. Apart from his wand his only weapon is a dagger. In the pockets of the coat he has a couple of vials labelled "acid", a small key and a thunderstone. He wears an amulet bearing a single garnet around his neck.

I'll stick with the old rules as regards tying somebody up, although I reckon you could try a "quick tie" in one round, a substantial penalty (like fast Diplomacy).
[/SBLOCK]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Map of Korvosa

I think you've all seen the CotCT Player's Guide, so you're familiar with the city. I thought I'd add in the adventure locations as we go. This one is fit for both groups, but I'll spoiler and seperate them as things diversify.

Attachments

• Korvosa1.jpg
    Korvosa1.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 68

Ambrus

Explorer
Thanks for the city map Doc. I'd indeed been studying the earlier handout trying in vain to figure out whereabouts Lancet street and the fishery building were located.

Being aware that Paizo's modules usually feature some spiffy color artwork related to the adventure, I was wondering if there'd be any chance of you occasionally scanning and posting relevant images in the game thread. I'd offer to do it myself, but I figure you'd prefer that I not buy and flip through the module on my own.;)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Ambrus, will do. There's a portrait of Zellara and one of Yargin, but so far nothing else relevant. The art's better in Seven Days to the Grave, if we ever get there!

Ambrus

Explorer
Thanks Doc.:)

Would you care to roll the result for the cure light wounds potion that Dj'hân passed to Thorson?

Might Yargin have a spell component pouch on his person?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases