Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Edmond peeks

need general area about 30' for flare spell :)

Edmond tries to hear how many of them are and are there up on the walkway or down on the floor.

If they are on the walkway they are perfectly positioned for another color spray or sleep spell :) Otherwise they are ready for our missiles...

I was hoping to see through as there would be very dark inside and there would be gaps in the wall that would allow Edmond to see the limits of the warehouse due to light difference. He wouldn't be able to see details (for example what some obstruction is, only that path is clear or not.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Pictures

For your delectation, some of the illustrations from the adventure. I give you the mysterious Zellara and the loathsome Yargin. No pictures of Giggles, I'm afraid.

Attachments

• Zellara.jpg
    Zellara.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Yargin.jpg
    Yargin.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 64

Dr Simon

Explorer
The picture makes me think that Yargin's speaking voice should sound like Alan Rickman, but he's far more cowardly than any Rickman character :p

Valthosian

First Post
I figured Zellara to be a lot older. And that picture of Yargin makes him exactly the type who Thorson would take pleasure in killing.

Dr Simon

Explorer
[SBLOCK=Ambrus]
Giggles has nothing except his leather armour and his flail.
[/SBLOCK]

Re: Yargin's coat. I've downplayed it a bit, I picture him as being a bit more tatty than that. He likes to dress well, but the clothes he has, although they were once stylish, have got a bit faded and moth-eaten. Mind you, as "accountant" for the operation I expect he's embezzled a bit over the years.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases