Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Ambrus

Explorer
HOLY JEBUS! When you'd mentioned sharks I figured you meant a school of those sleek little 3-5 ft long sharks, not a big freakin great white! Who the hell in this town would even dare to go near the shoreline with those monsters roaming about?...:eek:

Ambrus

Explorer
Doc, I'm having some trouble picturing the room as you're describing it. When you say "right" do you mean do you mean to Dj'hân's right in regards to the direction he's facing when he looks in through the window or in regards to the orientation of the maps as you've been posting them? From his vantage point, does it seem to Dj'hân that the next window over simply looks into the same room or a separate room?

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Hey everyone. I am so sorry I haven't been posting over the last week. Last Thursday I was unexpectedly whisked away to the hospital and I just got discharged yesterday. I may not get back up to posting daily for a while as I am still recuperating, but I will do my best. Feel free to NPC Khadmeade if things are going too slow.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Airwalkrr, sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon.

Ambrus - I think the jigsaw sharks are more scavengers than hunters and don't generally attack like the picture! They are classed as Medium -sized in game terms, so not in the "Gonna need a bigger boat" range.

[SBLOCK=Ambrus]
My description is from Dj'hân's viewpoint. On the maps, North is to the left, so the other room that he can see is in the northwest corner of the bigger room (bottom left of map). All the windows seem to open onto the same room.
[/SBLOCK]

I shall be away until Tuesday.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Of course, jigsaw sharks aren't the only problem in Korvosan waters. You've also got to watch out for the reefclaws. These are mostly small, but local fishermen's tales tell of "Ol' Meatclaw", a giant monster reefclaw that lives in caves on the northern shore. Not that anyone has ever seen him. And lived to tell the tale....

Attachments

• Reefclaw.jpg
    Reefclaw.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 70

Ambrus

Explorer
Ever heard of that game in which kids pretend a floor is made of lava and get around by climbing over furniture? I think Dj'hân is going to live his life with the mantra "the water is acid".:eek:

Doc, any chance we could get a map for the IG thread?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases