Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Oni

First Post
Is Oni loosing interest in the campaign? I see her posting in other threads... :erm:

I'm afraid you're right. I have been trying to figure out a way to rekindle my interest, but if I'm really honest it has faded to the point that replying has become more of a chore than anything. I feel really bad about it, because I don't want to ruin anyone's fun. However trudging on without enthusiasm isn't good for anyone either. I think it would be best if I respectfully withdrew from this game. I appreciate all the effort that everyone has put forth, and I hope no one will be too upset with me for this.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
In my experience, every game has it's ups and downs. Some trudging could be in order if you had interest in what happened earlier. Consider this a transition...or not.

Your call..

Dr.Simon, do we connect to alpha group if Oni goes?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Heads up Ambrus, we can join alphas if they still perserve. We two and let's say two of them and we have full party again...

Ambrus

Explorer
Perhaps, but is the Alpha game still active at all? Last I saw of them they were lagging far behind us. Also, we can't do much of anything without our GM and the good Doctor isn't posting here either. :erm:

Dr Simon

Explorer
I'm still here, I've just been on holiday. Sorry to lose you, Oni, and thanks for the contribution.

I'm happy to continue, dunno if joining the Alphas is the best way forward, I'll need to think about this. The Alpha group are still going, but they are slower than this one was at its height, and are currently between the Old Fishery and All the World's Meat section. They might be going off-canon a bit for a while since several characters really aren't biting the hook of working for the Korvosan Guard. They are also at four players at the moment.

The other problem, I think, is that the Eel's End section perhaps doesn't translate to PbP too well.

Let me think on this.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Disinterested, no, but it's always tricky when the game revolves around one character for a while, and the player of that character isn't very involved. It's something I must bear in mind about PbPs to try to avoid.

Anyway, I've moved the IC stuff on a bit.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Hi, Doc. I may be interested in joining this game . . . Lemme read a bit of the OOC and IC posts and think about a character. Hopefully I'll have an idea by this evening, but if work jumps on me today it may be a day or two.

Hi, Neurotic! Long time!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases