Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Ambrus

Explorer
Majenko; my mistake. Going along with the Shakespear theme, Dj'hân will henceforth be known as Mercutio then. ;)

So how much xp do we require to level then?

Ambrus

Explorer
That's the problem with Shakespeare; nobody gets to live happily ever after. :.-(

Maybe I'd best just stick with Dj'hân then.

Any chance of having my last in game post updated?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
am posted and subscride thanks for letting me aboard sorry took awhile had a bad day with the computer... its all better i gave it some chicken soup and let it rest a few hours (killed me to do that lol) and its all better now just need to let it dry out from the soup

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
do to sick computer i have lost my pathfinder beta rules (knew i should have renamed them when i saved them) and am currently wanting to build a spell list but can't find them on paizo

a little help plz :)

edit ok i was just in the RG and Ambrus your pic blinked at me creepy

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
very nice indeed I assume this is the newest version of the rules???

soon there wouldn't be any roleplaying books you can hold in your hands *GASP*

and i saw the blinking but not the smoke

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Paizo's official version is here.

It's pretty much a verbatim copy of the final core rulebook, and is very nicely hyperlinked.

Dr. Simon has said he won't be converting to the final version so some of the info here won't be accurate, but I suspect that fan driven reference sites will be converting so that's likely to be a difficulty anywhere.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Ah, thanks. For some reason that didn't come up in a Google search, which is odd, you'd think it'd have a reasonable hit rate!

Well, I didn't think I'd be getting the updated rules just yet but since there's a free SRD I may well change. Main issues for Brindom are that the domain powers become x/day rather than limitless.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yes, they did the same thing to the Sorcerer's Bloodline Powers. Manachan's 'Heavenly Fire' can now be used 3+CHA Mod/Day rather than without limit, and it's only 1d4 base instead of 1d6.

If you want to switch to official rules it wouldn't bother me - I was planning to use it primarily for the healing, which is only 1/day/target anyway. I'm also fine with sticking with Beta. I'm sorta like the nerdy guy at prom - just happy to be here!

(No offense intended to 'nerdy guys' - I still am one!)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases