Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Dr Simon

Explorer
Ambrus, no, it's not a big deal re: XP totals but it makes more sense for your characters to level up now than at the next opportunity to gain 300 XP. And you might need it...:devil:

HolyMan: Yes.

Hit points: You can roll them yourself on Invis Castle, or ask me and I'll roll 'em.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I got one on my roll :( Edmond is updated, needs only skill distribution. I'm not sure how many skill points I get. Base 2 +2 from int +1 from human +1 from favored class? (I don't have PF at home so it's guess work and I won't be at work for the rest of the week.)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I got one on my roll :( Edmond is updated, needs only skill distribution. I'm not sure how many skill points I get. Base 2 +2 from int +1 from human +1 from favored class? (I don't have PF at home so it's guess work and I won't be at work for the rest of the week.)

Favored class could give you an additional HP instead of a skill point.

If you have internet access at home Paizo has an online reference that's excellent.

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
Mowgli - I notice in the PF bestiary preview that Tieflings get a feature called "infernal sorcery". A tielfling sorcerer with the Abyssal or Infernal bloodlines casts all spells as if their Charisma as 2 points higher. Without seeing the final details, it would make sense to me to allow the same effect for an Aasimar sorcerer with the Celestial bloodine.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I did take one extra hit point, I didn't realize they are mutualy exclusive. Since human with fair int gets minimum of five skills points, that one is more for reference use :) I'll check the link when I get time...

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mowgli - I notice in the PF bestiary preview that Tieflings get a feature called "infernal sorcery". A tielfling sorcerer with the Abyssal or Infernal bloodlines casts all spells as if their Charisma as 2 points higher. Without seeing the final details, it would make sense to me to allow the same effect for an Aasimar sorcerer with the Celestial bloodine.

Nice! I'm getting limited on hard drive space, so I haven't downloaded the previews (waiting on the full version later this month - hopefully). I'll adjust the save DC for his spells when I update his sheet this evening.

Just what the Dr ordered!

Remove ads