Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Ambrus

Explorer
Uhh... Do you mean saving the little girl being held hostage by the gnome back in Lamm's hideout?...

I can't recall ever encountering a halfling.

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe. Our stories appear to have had different turns. We killed the gnome before he could take anyone hostage, if I recall right. :)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Well...

Whilst my initial aim in running COTCT was to use an adventure out of the box rather than adapting as I went along (as in the other games I'm running on here) in order to minimise effort, let's just say that I can't leave things alone and not all parts of the adventure may be found in Edge of Anarchy.

Dr Simon

Explorer
when I chose spells did i know before hand we would be coming to the Grey District???

HM

Realistically, probably not, since the default spell-choosing time for Good-aligned clerics is usually dawn. However, I'll be generous and let you choose them knowing that you are heading to the Dead Warrens. It's possible that Brindom decided not to finalise his selection until he's visited Kroft.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Interesting take on the wording of the Channel Energy ability, HM - I'd always considered the choice for affecting living vs. undead one to be made with each application of Channeling, and only the choice between positive and negative energy to be a one time only choice.

I still think that my interpretation is the intent of the rule, but in reading it over again the wording is surely ambiguous!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases