Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Dr Simon

Explorer
Sorry just need an answer to my question about the platinum rings before I post up. And I will need a ruling to see if they are used up in the casting or are reusable it doesn't say. (PFCR- pg. 342)

HM

Oh, I forgot to answer this. I think the simplest method is to ignore the intrinsic value of the rings and say that you need two specially prepared rings for the spell, but not that they are worth anything beyond a couple of GP for other purposes. That way you can cast the spell without worrying about additional issues of monetary value.

Dr Simon

Explorer
I seem to remember Thorson killing Gobbleguts with a single critical (as did someone on the Alpha group). I hope this isn't going to be a running theme for the campaign! It's a good job those rolls weren't last round against Edmond.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I seem to remember Thorson killing Gobbleguts with a single critical (as did someone on the Alpha group). I hope this isn't going to be a running theme for the campaign! It's a good job those rolls weren't last round against Edmond.

Ahem!! :p 30 points of damage and then 4 of healing would have been super bad.

HM

Valthosian

First Post
Hmm, sounds familiar, I'm really glad Edmond didn't get splattered but I had a solid feeling that Edmond was going to get pounded in that initial exchange.

I'm sure though that my rolls will not continue so well, they never do :)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dr Si has a slow posting for the near future somewhere in the TtT You all think it would be a good ideal now to recap what are current stats and all are so we are ready when he is??

Reason I'm asking is it is hard to keep up in the IC with everyone but my own character. I have a few heals left but don't know whose really hurt and who is ok. So if you give me a stats here I will be more able to follow in the IC and give some help.

HM

Dr Simon

Explorer
Re: Edmond's blindness.

The effect is permanent unless removed in some fashion. The spell effect is instantaneous, so dispelling won't help.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Experience Points

XP For the Dead Warrens:

2960 each, except Thorson who gets 900. Please update as required, and level up if necessary.

(You need 6000xp for 4th level, then 10000 for 5th, Thorson needs 1300 for 2nd level, 3300 for 3rd).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases