Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Or live inside one!

DrSimon, I didn't specify, I'd by Brute Gauntlets if you allow that Str bonus to apply to Trip attacks.

Dr Simon

Explorer
DrSimon, I didn't specify, I'd by Brute Gauntlets if you allow that Str bonus to apply to Trip attacks.

Well, as Trip is based on CMB, which is Base Attack plus Strength Modifier plus Size modifier, I'd say yes, any bonus to Strength would apply. I haven't managed to open that file you sent yet, any chance you could summarise the brute gauntlets here for me?

Neurotic

3 charges renewed at dawn each day:
activation: swift action
"Spending 1 or more charges grants you a m,orale bonus on Strength checks, Strength based skill checks and melee weapon damage for one round.
1 charge: +2
2 charges: +3
3 charges: +4

Cost to create 250gp, 20XP, 1 day
Prereq: Craft Wondrous Item, Bull's strenght

What seems to be the problem? What error do you get?
EDIT: I can send you whole file in one go, it'll just take some time as I need to upload parts out of work servers and then send it on...

Dr Simon

Explorer
The unpacker I used came up with an error on the first file, but I might try a different program first.

As for the item, looks fine to me. The description is pretty comprehensive in covering all aspects of Strength use, so I'd allow it to affect CMB as well (I think that a trip attempt under 3.5 rules would come under "Strength checks", so that tracks).

Neurotic

OK; I updated all house and urchin related costs and deducted what Manachan and Brindom offered - I also took Brindom's room cost to go toward house renovation

So, what we initally agreed upon for the house total cost is at almost half, I will see to spend to round the numbers

Urchins have their inital costs covered in full and we should agree upon some weekly or monthly upkeep (I think better weekly since there are short pauses like current one).

Also, how many girls, boys, dwarves, fey and other various creatures and pets are there?

Dr Simon

Explorer
Mer'Cauthon Orphanage.

There are 26 orphans, aged between 5-13 (Kester), with slightly more boys (15 of them to 11 girls). They are all human.

An unskilled worker typically earns about 1sp per day, which would equate to about 2gp per day if you want to keep the oprhans in this level of lifestyle. I would suggest, allowing for bulk buy in food etc. that you could maintain them for 5-10gp+ per week, obviously the more you spend, the better their lives will be and the more likely they will be to stay rather than return to the streets.

Current adult population that I know of are Edmond and Brindom, can't recall if Manachan is bedding down there as well. Dj'hân visits but is not a permanent resident, and I think Thorson has his own place at the dwarven smithy. Jeremiah has agreed to be a tutor but still lives in his Shingles residence.

Neurotic

Meh, priests come and teach, Edmond takes care to talk to them and Kester seems de facto leader of the group. What with LG monk and goody priest in residence they'll run away screaming from all the goodness after their time with Lamm :)

I'll double upper limit, they'll live as well to do merchant kids (or at least servants) so 20gp per week and I'll round that up to 100 a month when/if there is pause that long representing Edmond taking them places (museums, temples) and/or fun houses (circus or theater, not arena or spider kings gambling boats)

What we need is some geese to protect them for Laughing Lunatics (thieves guild) - yes, I said geese :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases