Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Wait Ambrus you said in the IC that CotCT is an adventure path? Doesn't that mean it takes your characters from like 1stlvl all the way to like 20thlvl???

I thought CotCT was a self contained adventure, it was why Brindom brought up what he did in the first place.

HM

Dr Simon

Explorer
Yeah, the Pazio APs set in Golarion don't go all the way to 20th. FYI you're just in transition between parts 1 and 2 (of 6). I was thinking last night that I probbaly won't stick rigidly to the suggested course of events, although as the adventure continues they kind of follow one another more or less logically anyway.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Old geezers

Probably through 14th or 15th, but yeah - it's an AP. Wouldn't it be cool to see the whole thing through?

yeah, in about 30 years time, with fingers crooked by arthritis and professional deformations (assuming of course we don't find easier interface in the meantime) we'll celebrate taking over all parts of ruling Korvosa, king, archbishop, archmage, thieves guild and merchants houses :eek:

Oh look, I gave my long term plans away :cool:

Ambrus

Explorer
Hey guys. I'm going to be taking a two week holiday in Romania between April 30th and May 16th. I'll likely check in from time to time as internet access allows and may even type up an occasional post though it might be spotty at best. Then again, seeing how slowly we've been moving lately, my delays might not be all that noticeable. :p

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Haha I think we we slowed down as Dr Si started reading module #2 (probably didn't think we would survive Thing :p)

I am a littke slower I admit still don't see Brindom stepping up yet following yes taking initative well only in a blue moon.

I check in everyday so if you are ever waiting on me let me know sometimes I miss things. :blush:

HM

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm wondering what will marine think: we're going to see his niece to see if we can heal her and our priest says
"Let me just get my bow" :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases