Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Maybe we should be on the look out for places as well. The Waxworks or The Brair maybe finding things like that will help to let us know we are on the right track.

HM

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'd say the cards were chosen with visual identity (bear with a cap for Dj'ahn in particular) in mind. I cannot seem to find original draw so cannot confirm it...it should be somewhere on pages 20-25 of the original thread, but I don't have time to re-read them now.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And the rules for using harrow points are they in the first post of this thread or the RG.

Thought I saw them recently but I am old and forgetful. :p

HM

Neurotic

DrSimon, didn't that library we captured from the necromancer in dead warrens contain references on poisons and diseases as well as necromancy?

If so, Edmond will suggest sparing few apprentices (maybe those with first signs of illness, but still functional) to scour it for traces of knowledge that could help us

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Here's that spell list for Brindom sorry it took so long I hade it on paper and can't find it I think I'm close that listwas a good one I thought.

0- create water, guidance, resistance, stabilize
1- obscuring mist, magic weapon, cure light wounds, shield of faith, d- bless
2- spiritual weapon, bull's str, cure mod. wounds, d- shield other

heavy on the combat because he would have takin' them while still outside the secure city

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Not if you use the other spell you put there. I have found through play that I use up spells quick and if I don't have the cures there I won't have the slot.

It's the same as saying I take all four first lvls as non-cures' but wont use one to have the slot incase I need a cure. Since we were out of town and had no access to other healers Brindom would think it better to have those cures handy just in case.

HM

Dr Simon

Explorer
A few posts here I missed!

Harrow rules are in the first post of this thread. I've updated the map in the first post of the IC thread to include Lavender's.

As for the initial selection of cards used by Zellara to summon you all to adventure, it was the character's alignment and highest ability score that determined the choice. The Choosing for Edge of Anarchy should have been only from the Keys (i.e. Dexterity) suit, although they don't tell you that until you get this adventure. There are additional effects from the Choosing, but those will become evident soon....

Neurotic: Yes, there were books on disease in Rolth's delightful collection, well remembered ;)

Neurotic

To be truthful, I looked for the post whre you described it, just wanted confirmation since we didn't mention it afterwards.

Consider then that he advised Julius as above

Ambrus

Explorer
As for the initial selection of cards used by Zellara to summon you all to adventure, it was the character's alignment and highest ability score that determined the choice.
Heh. So being Chaotic Good with the party's highest Constitution score netted Dj'hân the Mountain Man; which would have made sense if my character had been a stereotypical barbarian. Seeing as how Dj'hân is a tiny arcanist however, the formula ended up netting him a rather paradoxical result. Just goes to show the pitfalls of making assumptions. :lol:

Remove ads