Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry if I had Brindom go the opposite directon you were thinking of going Neurotic, just trying to stay in character.

Brindom has been quiet and a follower but when he was younger he wanted to be part of the guard (Lamm ruined that) So now working for them he wants to do hs best.

But largely his actions have to do with the woman's attitude and again her reference that those people were customers not sick people who just needed help and should be helped regardless if they have money or not.

Again sorry for the reverse turn on what you wanted him to do.

HM

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Nah, don't sweat it, you're not a cohort or minion. What I wanted is irrelevant as I didn't say anything OOC and even if I did you'd be well justified to play in character.

It's exactly your pacifistic attitude until now that I/Edmond thought will mean discussion, not fight

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Oh Brindom doesn't espect a fight, he believes she will comply givin he knows he is justified in taking her in.

Now HolyMan on the other hand, :devil: when was the last time this group was in a tussel?? LOL :p

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry for no reply to the store owner (name forgotten at the moment). I do believe Brindom will wait for some kind of encouragement from one of the others. Poor cleric has gotten in over his head, LOL :p

HM

Ambrus

Explorer
I have to admit, I'm rather perplexed as to how the Marshal's instructions to "Find the culprit, shut them down. Bring 'em in alive." was interpreted as "Find the culprit, bankroll their operation, distribute their product and let them go." :-S:lol:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok OPPS LOL :p:p:p Brindom is only following orders I will remember to post him smacking his forehead to say DUH! later.

BTW I have made a few new RG's for games I am starting up and I saw the RG for this one and it says last post HolyMan Aug 6th. Have I really been playing Brindom for a year? Wow time really does fly when you are having fun. :lol:

Thanks to everyone.

HM

Dr Simon

Explorer
I have to admit, I'm rather perplexed as to how the Marshal's instructions to "Find the culprit, shut them down. Bring 'em in alive." was interpreted as "Find the culprit, bankroll their operation, distribute their product and let them go." :-S:lol:

I certainly found it entertaining from this end of things. I think the correct vernacular is "LOLWUT?"

A year already? Wow. This time next year we might be starting the third adventure if we're not careful.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Well, I didn't like the prospect of combat in public. That was only thing I could think of. And I don't know how did we get to Marshal without waiting for Dj'ahn. :) That was never described by any of us.

Still, we get all the bonuses (and full alchemy lab) without public combat. (And a chance to get some Devargo's goons in a criminal act :) )

Remove ads