Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Dr Simon

Explorer
My mistake, I got confused with one of my other games, re: favoured class.

From Girrigz's lair:

3 smokesticks
a tanglefoot bag
20 tindertwigs
bent copper trumpet bearing city coat of arms, 120 gp
a set of masterwork carpenter's (artisan) tools
7 shortswords from wererats
+1 silver rapier
+1 chain shirt
masterwork silver dagger
eversmoking bottle
4 potions of cure serious wounds

Crated up:
22 daggers
12 shortswords
3 light crossbows
60 bolts
4 chain shirts
12 flasks of alchemist's fire
a masterwork longsword
suit of masterwork chainmail

Will address other questions later if I get time (probably Friday)

Ambrus

Explorer
For those who took Dj'hân's proffered silver weapons, please remember to mark down what remains of them on your character sheets since Dj'hân won't be taking them back if offered, giggling light-heartidly at the very notion. "What am I going to do with grown-up arrows and knives?" :lol:

They included:
5 med. alchemical silver longbow arrows (0.75 lb.)
5 med. alchemical silver heavy crossbow bolts (0.5 lb.)
2 med. alchemical silver daggers (2 lb.)

Dr Simon

Explorer
Ok, I've finally dredged the archives and found out what I decided for Majenko and experience. I'm going with the 3.5 version of level adjustment as PF is a bit unclear on the matter, plus it works out easier to adjudicate.

Majenko currently has 11300XP, which buys off his 2HD and +3 LA, so the next level he can take in a character class. I originally gave him 3000XP when he joined the group, and he's has an equal share of XP in everything after Eel's End (which Neurotic has helpfully included in his Rogue's Gallery). It would be useful to add Majenko to the RG as well.

Ambrus

Explorer
I'm going with the 3.5 version of level adjustment as PF is a bit unclear on the matter, plus it works out easier to adjudicate.
I don't know why Paizo got rid of the ECL system without at least replacing it with something comparable. It'd seem to leave a big gaping hole when assigning monsters class levels or when building monster PCs. I never had a problem with the way it worked in 3.5

Majenko currently has 11300XP, which buys off his 2HD and +3 LA, so the next level he can take in a character class.
So, he's still missing 3,700 xp to gain his first class level, correct?

It would be useful to add Majenko to the RG as well.
I can do that, though I figured there wasn't much point to it yet; not until he differs from a stock pseudodragon in some way.

Ambrus

Explorer
So, there are three posts above which details our most recent loot acquisitions. Anyone care to call dibs on anything or shall I just go ahead and sell everything at 50% and divvy up the proceeds?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Yeah, I know. I'll get to it soon. Spell taken is dimension hop, feat either one I mentioned earlier or one that allows power attack without penalty on first attack, probably former.

Soon, I promise, within couple of days

Dr Simon

Explorer
I'm aware of how to calculate hit points.

Now I'm updating my notes to the level change, I think I see where the confusion lay - house rules were that you get exrta hit points equal to your Con score at first level.

Thus level one hit points are Constitution, plus Constitution bonus, plus maximum class hit die. It doesn't look like you included the 17 hit points from Con into the calculation.

Remove ads