Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Dr Simon

Explorer
Well, you do know how to calculate hit points but for some reason are unable to remember a houserule that came up once, 2 1/2 years ago :p

Neurotic: Dimension hop is from which supplement?

Ambrus

Explorer
So, oddly perhaps, the 16 inch tall child has the most hit points of anyone in the party. :cool:

On a related note, am I do construe that the apparent lack of interest in our recently acquired loot means that Dj'hân and Majenko should simply keep it all for themselves? The dragon likes that idea... :]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
It's in PHB2 page 110 introduces specifically as duskblade spell, but listed as sorc/wiz AND duskblade.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Neurotic: thanks, looks fine to me, I'm just not fully conversant in where the various non-SRD stuff is.

Ambrus: maybe he's made of some really, really dense material? :)

I'm surprised nobody is interested in the +1 chain shirt, at least.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.

What?! Where?

Is chain heavy armor or medium in PF? If it's medium, I'm taking it! If not, shrug, Brindom may take it, priests are not limited in armors :D

Now, that said, I simply missed it in the list somehow, [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION], would you like to take it? You seem to like leading in melee

I would keep:
- eversmoking bottle as group possession,
- all alchemical toys (you never know when you might need some)
- all healing potions (1 per person)
- silver dagger

I would not sell, but return as 'good citizen' to marshal Kroft:
- horn with coat of arms (could be 'sold' as reward for returning city property?)

- masterwork artisan tools I would keep as personal reward for most hardworking artisan on the house (it can go as Edmond share of treasure as I understand not all would like to participate in my pet project :D
- masterwork silver dagger should go to either Brindom or Manachan ([MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION])

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Chain shirt is light and if it is +1 will have only a -1ACP (very useful underwater). I was wondering if we are going under water if we should get some mage armor and shield of faith potions.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The healing potions look good, but would work best as 'party use'. Manachan has no interest in the shirt (of course).

I've honestly been a little hesitant to speak up, as when Manachan took the Bracers of Armor it became quite a big 'accounting' deal (which is also the reason I've not been really willing to just hand them over to another party member with the vague idea of a 'bigger share of the loot' that comes up next).

That said, I suppose I could see him making some use of the Ring of Jumping.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dr.Si said:

Hence my confusion.

+1 chainmail is good armor for Edmond it is Medium and will give him +7 armor (+2 max dex) and a -4 ACP.

I only put Brindom in the front because I thought my normal AC plus Total Defense would help me out. Seems that was not the case. Also underground like that it seemed I'd take alot of AoO's trying to use the bow. But I need to go back to the bow I guess and use spiritual weapon for extra dmg.

For Brindom's part of the loot I would like:

The leader's rapier - as a reminder he is not a warrior and almost died by it.
silver dagger
silver arrows
potion

HM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases