Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
What?! No! I'm sure Edmond did his round, that was just a detail to see where exactly was that crazy woman.

Dr Simon

Explorer
As there's been a bit of a gap I'll post a recap, plus you'll need details of the upper floor. May not have time today, but will get to it tomorrow at latest.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
See I knew Edmond didn't post an action (which really should be - kill zombie, LOL). The last post of the previous page had Mowgli's actions for Manachan and then nothing.

Am I correct in assuming that the Jester woman backed out of line of sight for spells? Just need to be able to see a little of her to give my spiritual weapon a target.

HM

Dr Simon

Explorer
From everyone's current position, the Jester Woman is out of sight. It's a little difficult to adjudicate line of sight, but I think that a character on the far side of the lower room would be able to see the width of the balcony on the opposite side.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So Brindom will need to move. Easy but I don't think he will until he knows Edmond is safe.

Darn the being one of the good guys. :p

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Whose up this round Dr. Si?

Don't think it is Brindom - but since I need to leave for work if it is...

make note Brindom will wait to see if Edmond can finish the zombie then head up the steps to use channel energy (harm undead). If Edmond doesn't take it down he will draw short sword and attack.

Off to work don't have to much fun without me.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I know [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] is having RL issues and it is stealing his time maybe the mention will help. :)

HM

Remove ads