Spreadsheet of all items from Adventurer's Vault

Asmor

First Post
Name, restrictions, slot, section, and page numbers of all items from Adventurer's Vault.

Just finished typing everything up. 899 items in all.

Plan to add it to my databases now, so soon you will be able to look up adventurer's vault stuff along with everything else on Quartermaster and Treasure Trove.

But I figured I'd go ahead and upload the sheet here in case anyone else wants it. I'm sure there's bound to be typos, I did do it all by hand after all.

A note on armor restrictions: I use a shorthand for them; CLHNSP = Cloth, Leather, Hide, Chain, Scale, Plate. Pretty self explanatory, except for chain.

Level is the first level the item's available at. Level increment tells you how often it's available. Some items, which don't go all the way to 30, also have a max level.

ETA: Okay, the items are now in the database and can show up on searches. Still need to upgrade the page, though, because for the moment you can't filter out the new kinds of items (e.g. Alchemical Items)

Attachments

• adventurer's vault items.xls
    185.5 KB · Views: 1,878
Last edited:

pamenard

First Post
As usual Asmor, you win the Internets!

I'll get you a job offer from WotC one day, mark my words.

It's that or a cease and desist... :)

Asmor

First Post
As a matter of fact, I do. It's not the same format, though.

7+ means levels 7, 12, 17, etc.

7++ means levels 7, 17 and 27.

It's got the PHB, and at least some of Dragon 364 and 365. No idea how complete those two are. I recommend using Treasure Trove, which has everything I've managed to get my hands on (adventures, dungeons, dragons, other source books...)

Attachments

• list of magic items.xls
    17.2 KB · Views: 473

Praesul

First Post
Thanks Asmor, your work is awesome. I was trying to create a parcel generator for a program called Table Smith, though I think I am going to abandon that now since yours works so perfectly and has a lot more options than I had ever hoped to include in my simple little table.

One feature I'd suggest, if you think it's possible, is making each parcel item a link which would re-generate that particular parcel. Do you think that is possible or something similar?

Asmor

First Post
Thanks Asmor, your work is awesome. I was trying to create a parcel generator for a program called Table Smith, though I think I am going to abandon that now since yours works so perfectly and has a lot more options than I had ever hoped to include in my simple little table.

One feature I'd suggest, if you think it's possible, is making each parcel item a link which would re-generate that particular parcel. Do you think that is possible or something similar?

That's actually a really good idea...

Probably won't be implemented any time soon, though, because I know nothing about the AJAX that would be required to implement it... Good excuse to learn it, though.

Appleseeth

First Post
Thanks Asmor. I don't really mean to ride on the back of your work here, but that'll be perfect for my own Random Treasure Generator. I had already made an Excel macro to parse data like what you've got there. Just a few adjustments and I'll have the items in there before I even get my copy from Amazon. Thanks again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases