Character Review

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I'll take a look at some submissions today when I get back from class - we just finished exams in December, starting new classes now, so I have some time on my hands. I didn't review any during the holidays because, well ... I was busy ;)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Thank you guys! I assumed that with the holidays and finals people it would be slow. I apologize if i came across as rude or anything. Once again, thank you all very much!

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
No worries, OnlytheStrong. Sometimes a little nudge gets everything going again. I have to say, covaithe, that was some storm of reviews this afternoon! (At least it was afternoon over here.) It seemed like every few minutes there was another email flying into my inbox, haha.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Hey there!

I have submitted Hadrak a few days ago and I'm just one approval short. Whoever gets to it becomes my second favorite approver, ever!

(Though seriously, there's no rush since I'm off in vacation for a week anyway...)

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
I approved Hadrak, there was just a small error left for what I saw. Anyway, come to think of it, is Ozymandia a full reviewer? If not I don't think my approval is sufficient...

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I believe the reason for that would be that neither Ozy or Ata are judges. You need one approval from a judge, and the other can be either from a judge or an ..... assistant reviewer, or whatever the heck we're called.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases