Character Review

Dunamin

First Post
Just a minor tidbit that came to mind:

When a PC has not been fully approved they can still freely go on adventuring, but aside from waiting for approval before they can be rewarded XP they may also want to hold off any shopping.

Sometimes people miscalculate how much gold they have left, so it could get tricky if they've spent too much money by the time a judge or helper notes the correct values during approval.

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
In this regard, would someone have some time to fully approve quagmire, since we're in the middle of an adventure and he's the last character still to be approved for lvl 2?

Edit:Nevermind, thanks a lot Dunamin :)

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
So are we all caught up on approvals now?

I have to admit I'm a little embarrassed ... I thought we were already caught up (at least as far as us non-judge approvers (we really need to come up with some term for us, haha)), until Dunamin sent a number of approval emails, most of which seemed to be ones that already had a judge approval ... :blush:

Atanatotatos

First Post
I just reviewed Darien Falk.

Taren:
-The skills section is missing the -1 to Dex,Str, and Con skills from the Hide armor.
-The Warrior of the Wild per-encounter quarry should go in the powers section.

I really liked the background. If you'd like, I'm recruiting for an adventure in the tavern.

taran

First Post
I just reviewed Darien Falk.

Taren:
-The skills section is missing the -1 to Dex,Str, and Con skills from the Hide armor.
-The Warrior of the Wild per-encounter quarry should go in the powers section.

I really liked the background. If you'd like, I'm recruiting for an adventure in the tavern.
Fixed! And thanks for your kind words.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases