Character Review

The Digger

First Post
Message for 2HB - could you finalise Girth's approval please? I've made the couple of changes apart from the treasure tracking bit which I will do as soon as more treasure appears (hint, hint)

Boddynock

First Post
Hey, Boddy! Welcome to 4E! :)

BTW: If you have interest in Eberron and 4E, you can come over to Living Eberron as well.
Yeah, I'm not about to abandon LEW but thought I'd better dip a toe in the 4e waters.

As to Eberron - I've never played the setting, so didn't want to simply join the clamour of players looking for games but if the move to 4e has proved a good one for LEB (i.e. if you don't mind another hanger-on), I'll pop across and check it out! :)

talex00

First Post
new here

Hello, I submitted my character for review last week via email to the address linked in the character creation thread. Just wondering if anyone got it? My character's name is Nissa Ocampi. Thanks!

covaithe

Explorer
Hello, I submitted my character for review last week via email to the address linked in the character creation thread. Just wondering if anyone got it? My character's name is Nissa Ocampi. Thanks!

Hi, talex, welcome. Yes, we got your submission for Nissa, but we're running a little behind in the approvals at the moment. As you can probably tell, looking around this thread. Sorry for the delay; feel free to interact in the tavern in the meantime!

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Whoever gave the second approval was supposed to add him - they must have forgot. I'll do it if it hasn't been done already.

Or, whoever gave the second approval isn't a full judge, and therefore is unable to add characters to the approved list.

...and then forgot to tell any of the judges to do so when he had finished.

You know, hypothetically.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases