Character Review

Atanatotatos

First Post
Well... since graf sent me some characters waiting fro approval, i already reviewed Amicus. If it's alright, i'm going for Tristan.
I looked at skeliss's sheet, and jr may want to put the math in templates...?

Dunamin

First Post
We've got an email thread going about which characters need review still, that we try to keep reasonably up to date. Briefly, the characters that need review right now are Tristan e'Ransiel, Skalisss, and Amicus Nuldico. There are a few more that have feedback and need to make changes before being looked at again.
I've been updating the emails quite a lot lately, perhaps I should post them on the forum instead? That way players know how far ahead we are and reviewers know what needs to be done.

At this point, our full char judges are graf, halford, dunamin, garyh, and myself. (cue horrible embarrassment if I missed anyone.) Of those, dunamin is the only one smart enough not to volunteer for all the judging duties, and only does character approvals.
As mentioned in my latest email, I guess I don't mind going full judge - I've been spending way too much time on L4W as is, so I might as well go the distance.

What do people think of this system? Shall we call Ata a trial character judge?
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait... There NEED to be Initiation Rites! :devil:

Atanatotatos

First Post
I double-checked Tristan. Looks alright, but since i'm not a full judge anyway, I left him still waiting for approval...

Anyway, I don't think i've got the kind of time needed to be a full judge or even a permanent character judge.
But i saw you were in need of help and i can devote a few time to checking some characters. I don't know if it's all right...

Eryndur

Explorer
Dunamin, thanks for reviewing Spindle! An earlier iteration had him with the Light Shield Proficiency, and I forgot to remove it from his summary. I've edited it, replacing it with Warrior of the Wild, so it should be good to go now. Thanks for the kind comments!

Eryndur

Dunamin

First Post
That makes Tristan fully approved, I moved him to the corresponding category.

Any help you can give is appreciated, Ata. :)

Dunamin

First Post
Dunamin, thanks for reviewing Spindle! An earlier iteration had him with the Light Shield Proficiency, and I forgot to remove it from his summary. I've edited it, replacing it with Warrior of the Wild, so it should be good to go now. Thanks for the kind comments!

Eryndur
You deserve them. :)

I suspected as much about the feat, everything checks out now so you just need one more approval.

Gameforged

First Post
Well Dalzim is ready for evaluation! He lacks a life, but I'll get that background ready ASAP. In the meanwhile please review the maths.
Thanks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases