Character Review

covaithe

Explorer
Or, whoever gave the second approval isn't a full judge, and therefore is unable to add characters to the approved list.

...and then forgot to tell any of the judges to do so when he had finished.

You know, hypothetically.

I always check this before I take characters off my approval queue, so I would have caught it as soon as I got around to, you know, actually doing anything about character approvals. :blush:

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
hey all...

I've been working up my second character (Catein, Warforged Invoker) for the last couple of days, in anticipation of character #1 leveling soon (Vrrsk't). Do I need to wait until V hits level 2 to submit the new one, or can I submit him now just to get him in the queue, but keep him out of play until he's allowed to play? Even with the wait, can I drop him into the Hanged Man for some roleplay whilst he waits?

Second question... he's an Invoker and I wasn't sure what the L4W rules on Invokers are. Alignment has to match deity perfectly. Do we have alignments for the L4W gods?

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I don't see any problem with submitting #2 now, as long as he's out of play until Vrrsk't hits level 2. Can't speak for the other judges, though. In any case, I think you can feel free to roleplay in the tavern. I don't think we even require that characters in the tavern have any mechanical sheet behind them, so having a future PC in the tavern shouldn't be a problem.

As far as I can recall, we have no alignments for the L4W gods. Since they're based on the Greek pantheon, most of the gods could fall into a number of alignments. So I guess just go with what seems right.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Second question... he's an Invoker and I wasn't sure what the L4W rules on Invokers are. Alignment has to match deity perfectly. Do we have alignments for the L4W gods?

I hate alignment, I hate it so hard. I didn't like it in 2nd edition or 3.x, and I think I like it even less in 4e because it still exists. Why on earth did they keep this rotten piece of...

Anyway, I think you should be able to ignore that part. The majority of the gods would be *finger quotes* Unaligned *wink*, but they all have their Lawful Good and Chaotic Bad days.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases