Character Review

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Uhm... Well I'll be thinking about it and see if I come up with a nice idea...

Cool, I know I'm not anywhere near first in line, but I'm excited to get into a game.

Edit: Part of my approval asked me to include a region, and, honestly reading the setting was somewhat confusing to me, I just want Larinza to have come from an area of simple farmland, but close enough to something strutured enough that she can visit her Grandfather, the Famous General Tsani. Can someone help me pick a region.

Last edited:

Dunamin

First Post
Part of my approval asked me to include a region, and, honestly reading the setting was somewhat confusing to me, I just want Larinza to have come from an area of simple farmland, but close enough to something strutured enough that she can visit her Grandfather, the Famous General Tsani. Can someone help me pick a region.
I'm thinking that any of the Proximate Isles except for Kythira are bound to have farmland to some extent, considering they feature noteworthy civilization (though most populations are probably sustained primarily on fishing).
I imagine Mykonos and Daunton in particular are likely to have the more bountiful lands, but perhaps that's just a personal vibe.

All of the Far Lands currently on the wiki also seem like they would have an abundance of farmland. All four of them seem continent-size in scope, as well, so there's plenty of play field to carve out a piece for your PC background.

If none really appeal, remember that as a living developing world you are free to make up your own regions that mesh with the rest of the setting (check here if you're unsure what I'm talking about).

covaithe

Explorer
Also, you don't have to pick a region right away. Or ever, if you prefer not to. It's just that certain regions confer minor mechanical benefits. But you're certainly welcome to take your time and get to know the setting first.

Dunamin

First Post
Well, let me know when there's shortage of free approvers.
...if being a "freelancer" is no problem. :)
Alright, you wanted a heads up and we got a couple new submissions now.

In addition to the judges the submissions should have been auto-forwarded to our other 3 approvers but after checking I don't think you have an email on those filters, Ata.

If you send an email to the judge mail, I can add a filter for you like the others so you automatically get notice of new submissions.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
I just approved Baltharial Landdowin Brinjairrand, since he made all the changes I requested yesterday and all that was left were a handful of minor errors. Now he needs an approval from a judge ;)

Dunamin

First Post
Sorry to sound bureaucratic, guys, but please note that the change is not official just yet.

As directed in the L4W Charter, the conditions for a proposal to pass has to be met for 48 hours before becoming official - this allows judges time to change their minds. :)

Remove ads