Character Review

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Sorry to sound bureaucratic, guys, but please note that the change is not official just yet.

As directed in the L4W Charter, the conditions for a proposal to pass has to be met for 48 hours before becoming official - this allows judges time to change their minds. :)
That's the joy of the wiki---quick reverts. Incarnation and Solider will serve and some baseline for further comparison (but see my message in the proposal thread as well).

E13 is out until Jan, so its not like Incarnation is going to see action anyway.

Vertexx69

First Post
I just dropped a Dragonborn Ranger (Dual Flail Style) into the sandbox for approval :) (I just got my books 2 days ago so let me know if I did anything majorly wrong.)

covaithe

Explorer
Vertexx, could you send an email to the judges, as described in the character creation guide? It helps us keep track of which characters are left to be looked at, and makes it so that we can contact you with any comments.

Dunamin

First Post
Vertexx, I've reviewed your PC and has some issues that need to be addressed (see comments on your sheet). I think we didn't recieve your email, by the way, you may want to try and send it again.

Ozymandias, thanks for helping out as reviewer! Please send en email to the judges so we can add you to the list. There are currently 3 PCs waiting for a second review (as I can tell), so feel free to look them over:
Var’uuk Sirocco (vertexx69), Bounce Otterfrolic (pathfinderq1), and Shorrin (OnlytheStrong)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Okay..... I hope I fixed everything Covaithe brought up :) You were right about it being a copy and paste error lol. The rest was just me changing my mind too many times during the process. Thanks again for helpin/reviewing it. I'm still pretty new to 4e

Dunamin

First Post
Sorry about the wait, Onlythe Strong, I'm thinking its exam preparation that's occupying a lot of people (it is for my part). Remember to mail back to your latest reviewer, though, when you've adressed their concerns (that's how we know to move on with the approval).

Still, we have 4 judges and 5 helpers so I wouldn't think submissions should take that long. I'll make a status update and then see if I can get some submissions done.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases