New Discussion Thread

Dawn Raven

First Post
You can look at the Approved characters thread to see what characters there are. I do not know if it says in their sheets if they are in a game though.

I do not know how many, if any, of the players in the Tavern are currently active. None of them seemed interested in JoeNotCharles's story contest. However, there are ...uhm.. (*tries to add up everyone in her head*) eight...of us on a mini-mission for the Church of Lauto that should be wrapping up soon. If I left anyone out, I'm terribly sorry ><

But yea, of those eight you have:
Cross, Tiefling Wizard (or warlock, not sure..pretty sure he's a wizard. Oh and a sexy tiefling, did I mention that?)

Vashik, Human Wizard (I think. Also eveeel and old and mean Les dislikes him :p)

Raiyek, Half-elf Paladin (Polite, Honest and cool :) )

Balth, Half-elf ranger (egads! Edit: Ten people. I forgot you Balth)

Larinza, Human warlord (Yay for Inspiring & Tactical presences in one fight!)

Les, Githyanki Warlord (That's me! And sexiest and scariest to boot :p)

Kruk, Dwarf Fighter (One of our two awesome Crit-ers. Loud, Boisterous and...gross/crude lol sorry :p. )

Kilbeth, Minotaur Ranger (The other Crit-er. Hah, minotaur..critter, crit-er ..>.>)

...that's eight people. I can't count can I? .....*wanders off and bumps into stuff in the darkness*

Oops...
Merenwen, Elf Archer (Crazy and all like, ooo look at me. Kinda. not really, that's just Les's opinion >.>. Crazy wild chick.)

and..if I forgot anyone its your fault for not making me remember with a forceful hammer of dooom!

Dawn Raven

First Post
new reply cos of diff subject matter.

So I think in addition to the Tavern we should have a general RP thread for those of us that are on adventures. I mean, no one wants to leave their girl/guy sitting in a place not gathering up preecious XP XP Xp!!! So uh...yea. We should have a thread where those of us already on adventures can chat it up and such. Idk how it would fit into the whole... timeline idea thingie. and such. Okay maybe its a bad idea...but I like it. I'd like more time to converse with other players outside of the situation on hand (namely, murdering orcs in the name of a god Les doesn't believe in). Oh, and like..I want to talk to the other Gith!!!
/end another rambling post by the Raven

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Haha, Raven remembered us all! (For those confused by the counting and re-counting, there's 9 of us total bounty hunting for the church.) Though Raiyek and I believe Balth are both full elves :p

I'd be interested in getting in on that adventure, Don, but I figure I/we should probably let those who haven't gotten any action yet have a shot at it first. Of course, if no one else bites, sign Raiyek up ;)

Atanatotatos

First Post
That's surely a colorful description (of the party), dawn! :D Also, a nice idea (about the thread)... could help sharing news about the setting, too... it could work like a little nice gazzeteer of sort!
Like, how many of you knew of the world-shattering event that the Mostly-Monstruous-Crew has recently turned 2nd level?!

garyh

First Post
The party I'm DMing is now back at the Church of Lauto negotiating their "found an unexpected item of interest to the Church" bonus, so they'll be back to the inn soon as well. That gang:

Steppyn - Drow Rogue (artful), Valthosian
Vixo - Kobold Rogue (brutal) / Fighter, Brain
Trevor - Human Fighter / Wizard, Velmont
Skalisss - Dragonborn Paladin, JRYoung
Vlastos - Human Wizard, Vlastos

I intend to do another short adventure with whoever's available when it's ready, but I haven't even started brainstorming for it, really.

Phoenix8008

First Post
I intend to do another short adventure with whoever's available when it's ready, but I haven't even started brainstorming for it, really.
I'm in nearly the same boat for the sequel to 'Captain's Caper'. Luckily I've got the brainstorming done and have lots of neat possibilities, but need to iron things out some more for an adventure submission shortly. Luckily, I figure we have another month or more to go till Captain's Caper is finished. I just hope Halford is able to return soon to add Brudd back in the mix, or I'll have to NPC him or remove him temporarily. Not to mention getting his adventure going again. *fingers crossed*

covaithe

Explorer
I'm also enjoying DMing 4e, so I'll do something after Hoofchew's unlamented demise, too. Though, it might not be right away.

I do still plan to put up all of my notes and planning for Hoofchew, to try to help other DMs get started.

Phoenix8008

First Post
I'm also enjoying DMing 4e, so I'll do something after Hoofchew's unlamented demise, too. Though, it might not be right away.

I do still plan to put up all of my notes and planning for Hoofchew, to try to help other DMs get started.
That's a neat idea, Covaithe. I can see that being helpful to others, although it would be difficult for me to put in a thread as most of my planning is mental and hand written tidbits on several different papers or homemade notebooks. It would be a very lengthy process to transcribe it all and add notes in for where and when I thought of what. A neat idea nonetheless though. :)

covaithe

Explorer
Well, that was part of the idea for Hoofchew in the first place, so I made sure to write down a fair amount of stuff that I might not have, otherwise. Also, the adventure is -- deliberately -- extremely simple.

Dawn Raven

First Post
That's surely a colorful description (of the party), dawn! :D Also, a nice idea (about the thread)... could help sharing news about the setting, too... it could work like a little nice gazzeteer of sort!
Like, how many of you knew of the world-shattering event that the Mostly-Monstruous-Crew has recently turned 2nd level?!

I did I did!! Of course, I haven't read any of your games since early December :eek:

I swear I'll get around to catching up some time..I'm interested to see the next step for all you gith and what else is going on with Palindrome and his group :p *goes back to reading through Discussion thread posts after one she quoted*

Aww no other comments on my idea? My mental fountain stopped giving off prisms of frenetic color and has started leaking something dreadful and noxious...

Last edited:

Remove ads