New Discussion Thread

Dunamin

First Post
Very happy we're getting back on track. :)

The Closed Eye is a great game with some great character interactions, at least in my experience. For all the PCs I've cooked up throughout my gaming history, Woe has definitely become something of a personal favorite.

Its also nice to see several new games are rolling out at L4W.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I have what might be a bad proposal, is it possible we can break the rules and propose some of the new PHB2 controllers, faster so that the role distrobution swings a bit closer to balanced.

The wizard population seems to be low.

JoeNotCharles

First Post
Still won't help us until the book is actually out. Unless I missed one, we don't even have previews of the PHB2 controllers.

We could also accept some 3rd-party controllers - I have the Advanced Player's Guide from Expeditious Retreat, and I'm pretty happy with their Druid and Illusionist analogues. I don't know if that'll help the problem, though, since not many people are gonna have that book and want to play those classes anyway.

covaithe

Explorer
For reference, here are approved character counts by role as of a week or two ago. I know there are at least two or three characters approved since then that I've not yet added to my spreadsheet.

controller 7
striker 18
defender 13
leader 8

I don't think we're that badly off for controllers, that we need to jump the gun on approving new classes, especially if they're not well publicized yet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases