New Discussion Thread

garyh

First Post
It's part of the responsibilities of an adventure's judge to make sure the DM doesn't get out of line. That said, I don't see that Don I's game has a judge yet. Did I miss that, or has one not been declared yet?

For player-DM conflicts in general, I suggest that the best first step is to address the DM directly, either by email/PM or in OOC sblocks in his thread. Most of the time, these things can be worked out amicably with improved communication. If that doesn't work, then try the adventure's judge, or the shared judge email address: l4w.judges@gmail.com. This thread probably isn't the appropriate place for it.

Ozymandias79 volunteered to Judge that game here.

I agree with covaithe, I'd like to see if the player(s) and DM can discuss the situation first before the Judge(s) come storming in, and if you do decide you want the Judges involved, e-mail is probably the better option.

dimsdale

First Post
It's part of the responsibilities of an adventure's judge to make sure the DM doesn't get out of line. That said, I don't see that Don I's game has a judge yet. Did I miss that, or has one not been declared yet?

For player-DM conflicts in general, I suggest that the best first step is to address the DM directly, either by email/PM or in OOC sblocks in his thread. Most of the time, these things can be worked out amicably with improved communication. If that doesn't work, then try the adventure's judge, or the shared judge email address: l4w.judges@gmail.com. This thread probably isn't the appropriate place for it.

thank you

I'll do that

Don Incognito

First Post
The post was made in response to Vlastos' decision to seemingly give up and die once he hit negative hit points rather than try to survive. I suppose "numbnuts" was overkill, and for that I apologize. Adding insult to injury (literally) was not my intention.

renau1g

First Post
I'm a little disappointed in what I'm seeing in Don Incognito's game.

dimsdale, two things.

1) I'd imagine if you're upset with the current DM you can have your character return to the tavern...

2) In the future, I'd hope that all players & DM's will utilize the free Private Message function to contact judges when these issues arise.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
i have PM support and I haven't set-up the CS account.
Ditto here. I was a little surprised, but it works. You just have to make sure that you allow private messages on your preferences; I believe all of us judges do.

In any case, all of the judges' emails are public, as is the general judges email (found in the charter).

renau1g

First Post
Is it too early to propose the Forgotten Realms Player's Guide? We'd likely need to do some modification to make it fit into the setting, especially the Paragon Paths.

Dunamin

First Post
Is it too early to propose the Forgotten Realms Player's Guide? We'd likely need to do some modification to make it fit into the setting, especially the Paragon Paths.
FRPG has been good for proposal since last year. Not sure why it hasn't been put forward yet.

Go ahead! :)

(Martial Power is also free for proposal from tomorrow, by the way)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases