New Discussion Thread

Atanatotatos

First Post
Well... I think Alexander was the first character to speak in both the first experimental tavern, and in the Hanged Man if that counts as a record :D

Dunamin

First Post
Man ... I think covaithe is living up to his tagline over there in the Closed Eye. I guess killing off the characters is one way to conclude the adventure :erm:
Is TPK a record? Or at least first PC killed in a game
I think Most Players killed in game for DMs and Most Character Deaths for players.
Maybe we need a Firsts page, too. First PC death, first TPK, etc.
Don’t get inspired now! That’s my creative brainchild bleeding his guts all over the ground. :.-(

Could Woe petition for an L4W record of Unluckiest Character? Man, it sucks that he was intended to be all bravado and no concern for consequences, but as a player I feel less and less inclined to put him at risk. :(

Don Incognito

First Post
In other news, I really, really, really want to play a Shaman.

I'll probably rack up DM points until PH2 gets proposed, then make a shaman and dump all the points onto him.

Dunamin

First Post
In light of the recent battle in the Closed Eye I feel it obligatory that you all are indoctrinated with this. :]

I don't know anything about the guy who wrote it, but I'm considering worshipping his character.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases