OOTS 594 is up

Is Elan lawful? Would it have been evil to kill somebody who a) just tried to assassinate his liege, b) tried to kill a pregnant woman and her husband, c) poisoned his underling who was too loyal to turn him in, and d) indirectly caused a huge demon to be summoned that killed numerous NPCs?

Now that I think about it, how the heck did Kubota ever survive living in the same city with Miko "Die, Evildoer!" Miyazaki?

frankthedm

First Post
Elan will let Kabuto drown. Rich drew attention to kabuto's +5 armor for this reason.
Now that I think about it, how the heck did Kubota ever survive living in the same city with Miko "Die, Evildoer!" Miyazaki?
1. Miko was often sent on far flung quests IIRC.
2. Not sure if the Azure city allowed paladins Detect evil on whoever they felt like.
3. There are everal Cheap way to defeat the Detect Evil spell.

Last edited:

FalcWP

Explorer
And how many innocent people has Nale slaughtered since then? I didn't realize being good meant letting mass murderers live to kill again.

Not to defend Kubota, but mass murderer? Nale was a mass murderer. Kubota has personally murdered one person that I can think of, and has attempted to arranged the assassination of a few more... and Therkla was when he was in serious physical jeopardy.

Elan has twice arranged for Nale to be imprisoned, not killed, despite the fact that he could escape and cause more havoc. In fact, the second time was *after* he escaped and murdered a number of people... and framed Elan for it.

Maybe being Good doesn't mean letting mass murderers live to kill again. But so far, being Elan means you don't execute people.

Orius

Legend

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases