Heroes 3 Villians

This is the week.... Season 3 of Heroes entitled VILLIANS. I have read a bit about it and it sounds very very good.

Since I have no TV I expect to come home from work this week and read about it from those that do have a TV.

I truely hope its as good as it sounds.

Yup...

With Sylar CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED

and Peter and Nathan's mother CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED

Hiro finally has a CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED which should be neat as it means CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED

and Mohinder CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED along with Ando (not so neat)

hee hee hee

lordy.... 5 years with no TV...... :-S

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Monday evening is awesome. There's like 5 shows being recorded that night [2 of them being comedies]. DEFINITELY looking forward to this. :)

Crothian

First Post
Personally, season two I almost gave up on and at the end of season one I was feeling like the writers were not doing a great job with the characters. I'm very tired of Sylar. And I haven't read any spoilers or anything but they are going to start with once again ruining his character. It ended with him getting his powers back outside the building with the other heroes still inside. There is no reason for him to not go back inside and kill everyone taking their powers. But they won't do that and its things like that that frustrate me with the show. The characters are rarely true to who they are, they just go where the writers need them to go to force the plot along. So, I'm very pessimistic about the show at this point but hoping I'm proved wrong.

Krug

Newshound
Well hope this season turns out better than season 2, which recycled too many things from season 1.

So what are they gonna do to nerf Peter and Hiro this season...

Arnwyn

First Post
Not really looking forward to it (villains? Meh, not interested), but I'll still give it a go for a few episodes and give it a fair chance.

Season 2 was so bad, and Sylar sucks so hard, that I have very low expectations - so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Not really looking forward to it (villains? Meh, not interested), but I'll still give it a go for a few episodes and give it a fair chance.

Season 2 was so bad, and Sylar sucks so hard, that I have very low expectations - so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I wouldn't have been looking forward to it if it weren't for Tim Kring's apology for season 2. This has given me hope that Season 3 will bounce back and be good. The apology will at least get me to watch the first several episodes this season.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Very much looking forward to this. Yes, season 2 wasn't what it should have been. Thanks to the writers work and the writers strike. With luck, this season will be a full season and will bring back the awesome.

Remove ads