I need a world map...

edveal

Explorer
I need a world map for my new campaign. I don't have any real map making skills and am looking for a map of a continent without any place names. I can fill them in with Gimp. But I don't even know where to start to create my own.

Help!

Thanks,

At the news page, there's a link to RPGlife, that has opended a map gallery. There's tons of unlabeled world maps.

At HERO Games under free stuff, theres an unlabeled world map for the Turakian Age.

More as I think of them....

WhatGravitas

Explorer
I have some lying around - this one is unlabelled, though a bit older (and has badly made forests)
[sblock=Map 1]
NewWorld1-o.jpg
[/sblock]
This one is a re-interpretation of the Eberron map, perhaps you can use it:
[sblock=Eberron Redux]
Eberron_Map-Low.jpg
[/sblock]
And this one is the map of my current 4E campaign. It's Nentir Vale + Elsir Vale. I can remove the labelling, if you want to (I should still have the file somewhere)
[sblock=PoL World]
Westprovinzen.jpg
[/sblock]

Cheers, LT.

edveal

Explorer
I think I might use your re-interpretation of the Eberron map. It varies just enough that I think it will work well. However, do you have a hire resolution copy that I can get my hands on some how?

By the way I applicate the responses I have gotten. I will be using a great deal of this information.

Thanks

I have some lying around - this one is unlabelled, though a bit older (and has badly made forests)
[sblock=Map 1]
NewWorld1-o.jpg
[/sblock]
This one is a re-interpretation of the Eberron map, perhaps you can use it:
[sblock=Eberron Redux]
Eberron_Map-Low.jpg
[/sblock]
And this one is the map of my current 4E campaign. It's Nentir Vale + Elsir Vale. I can remove the labelling, if you want to (I should still have the file somewhere)
[sblock=PoL World]
Westprovinzen.jpg
[/sblock]

Cheers, LT.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
It varies just enough that I think it will work well. However, do you have a hire resolution copy that I can get my hands on some how?

Yeah, I'd appreciate it too. It's absolutely awesome, and if you even flip it 90 degrees, it's totally new continent :D.

Man, please please provide a high resolution version of that Eberron map! It's awesome!!

Also, I would really love an unlabeled (high res, if possible) version of your PoL map as well. It's awesome too!!

:D

Thanks! That is great!!

I don't suppose you can be bothered to post the high res version ofthe PoL map with roads, cities etc., but just without names ;):)

Again, thanks.

Remove ads