I need a world map...

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I know this is a bit late to the party on this, but does anyone still have these two maps in hi rez with no labels

I am with Maxboy on this. I would love to have a copy of the maps without the labellings. Simply amazing!!!

I asked Lord Tirian to see if he still has the maps for you. I should have them somewhere myself, but I don't feel comfortable posting someone else's works...

DungeonMole

First Post
Hello,

Did Lord Tirian ever get back to you with an answer about posting these maps?

Just that I am trying to plan my first serious D&D campaign for some friends and I heard these maps were particularly good.

Thanks.

skjaybe

First Post
Would really love LT if he could rehost/take off markings of those maps. They are lovely, and the mediafire link appears to have 0 files.

JericM

First Post
Yo! I clicked on our map links (which is of course two years old) and it didn't work. (No surprise) Is there another place I can get your Nentir+Elsir Vale maps without labels? :D

Hi all,

I still have those maps somewhere.

If there's still interest, I'll see if we can't work something out - though I'm a bit reluctant to post other people's work.

JericM

First Post
Yes that would be fantastic. Lord Tirion gave his work freely to the forums, I doubt he'd have any issue with you redistributing his work. I plan on using it for my games only, so it's not like I'd be making any profit from it. :D Thanks if you could do this! I need the unlabeled and the English labeled. :D

JericM

First Post
And seven years later, I am still looking for the POL maps that were posted LOL Anyone have any news on this? I messaged WhatGravitas a long time ago but to no avail. At this point I could recreate most of it in photoshop, but this would save me a LOT of time.

Last edited:

Remove ads