4th edition elven and dwarven fonts?

burntgerbil

Explorer
I do not know if this is the right place to even ask this question. However, Here are a few links, but feel free to look over the whole site's contents. These are free and legal shareware fonts.

Yggdrasil Font @ 1001Fonts.com
Warmonger BB Font @ 1001Fonts.com
Elvish Ring NFI v1.2 Font @ 1001Fonts.com
Crom v1.0 Font @ 1001Fonts.com
Aniron v1.0 Font @ 1001Fonts.com
Ringbearer Font @ 1001Fonts.com

There are probably a few more there too. You can even type in a sample string to see how it would look in that font.

EDIT : I just realized that you may be looking for the exact 4e dwarven and elven fonts. Those I can't help you with - they might be WOTC's custom in-house fonts.

I hope this helped and I hope this was ok to post.

Kordeth

First Post
They're definitely custom in-house fonts. Until some fan makes a clone of them, you're not going to find them.

If you're tech-savvy and have the legit pdf copy of the PHB, there might be a way to extract the font from the PDF file--the samples in the book have all 26 letters and 0-9, so you'd at least have enough to write basic words and phrases.

ki11erDM

Explorer
It was stated by WotC that they would have the fonts for download. They are not. Not sure when they will... i would like them. Maybe they will put them up after it goes $$.

deadsmurf

First Post
People have made fonts, they're out there, I've seen them. Either from scans of the pages in the PHB or from Fonts extracted from the offfical PDF version. Where they are available from I'm unsure.
If you have a scanner you could do it yourself too.

dahc00000

First Post
Yes, I read this a few days ago and went ahead and made one. It isn't perfect of course, but it is perfectly readable and usable. ttf filetype. I am willing to email it to anyone who wants it.

Remove ads