Forgotten Realms Player's Guide in the UK?

Thanee

First Post
I had mine ordered from Amazon (.de). It said on the site that it would be available within 1-3 weeks, but was there after just a couple days.

Funny, that it says "not yet released" on the Amazon.co.uk site. It also lists it as currently out of stock on the german site, though. Looks like I was quick enough to snatch one from the limited stock they must have had and which is now gone.

If you are eager to get the book, maybe try from here... (site is in german, however).

Amazon.de: Neu und gebraucht: Forgotten Realms Player's Guide, 4th Edition (Forgotten Realms Supplement)

Second market place seller from the top "the_book_depository_uk" I have had very good experiences with in the past (ordered a couple of books from them already). And they ship from UK, so that should be pretty fast.

Maybe you can somehow find them via the UK site as well (I havn't seen them in the market place for that product, though).

Bye
Thanee

Isildrae Kyuss

First Post
I got mine from Forbidden Planet Megastore, London. You could try checking their website for your local store or maybe even order it through them. The shop down the road from them however are still having problems however so it seems strange that they are trickling in.

joganrosh

First Post
i'm really hoping to pick it up tomorrow at travelling man in york. Am dying to finally see the swordmage class as a whole, as well as add other stuff to my game.

does anyone else get the really "aw shucks" feeling when they go to look for it and its not there? :)

VadersEvilTwin

First Post
i'm really hoping to pick it up tomorrow at travelling man in york. Am dying to finally see the swordmage class as a whole, as well as add other stuff to my game.

does anyone else get the really "aw shucks" feeling when they go to look for it and its not there? :)

Wasn't there Friday pm, staff called round the other TMs to ask what happened to it and the answer was 'dont know when it's due'. Mind you, their distributor is esdevium who I have never trusted too much. Hopefully there on the 4th if we're lucky!

Remove ads