Fall dance/event

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
I'm thinking it's that time again, time to start considering some sort of dance like event. Looking for ideas as usual, let's hear them!!

I think we should have some kind of halloween type of event. With costumes and the more darker approach to it. Itd be like a big party instead of a dance with ahm.... Like bobbing for apples and the like.

Ruthia

First Post
Here's my suggestion to go with Chaotic's thought on a theme. :)

hehe.jpg

Sienna_Rose

First Post
That could be interesting.
But, I'm wondering - and no offense intended - why are almost all the events in the Rotunda/Waterdeep setting?
I can only remember one event happening in TMP, for example, and that was so long ago, I can't remember what it was. I remember a New Year's even being discussed, but never happening.

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
I think it was a Valentine event in the TMP, but don't quote me on that. I can run an event in any setting, provided I get permission to from the setting Coordinator. Or we can pitch it to the SC to see if they will run it. If you'd like to suggest ideas for different settings I'll be happy to consider them as well. Just let me know what setting you are suggesting for.

I love the picture, Ru, it fits perfectly with what I was thinking. And the event doesn't have to be a masquerade necessarily, though that could be cool. I was just thinking like costumes, we could do a masquerade though :D

Oh, and a TMP party would be killer.

Lonanae

First Post
I love them all!

But... If I had to choose I'd go with Willow's. Seems romantic and right now I'm craving some romance in my life.

Perhaps a poll?

Remove ads