SRD Updated

Staffan

Legend
Just like promised, spells have now been added to the official SRD. It appears it has been cleansed from all NPC names - e.g. magnificient mansion instead of Mordenkainen's magnificient mansion, but that was to be expected.

Henry

Autoexreginated
All praises to Anthony Valterra, and to the intern which WotC Hired! (Whose name I cannot recall at this point, but will gladly praise them if someone fills me in?!?!)

Last edited:

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Henry said:
All praises to Anthony Valterra, and to the intern which WotC Hired! (Whose name I cannot recall at this point, but will gladly praise them if someone fills me in?!?!)
Hear, hear! (Or is it "here, here!"?)

I know they still need to do monsters, but I am pleased with this development. It's about time. :) Just a few more approvals, and then they can start adding stuff from Stronghold Builder's Guidebook, Manual of the Planes, Deities and Demigods, Splatbooks, Monster Manual II (preferably in that order since that's likely about the order in which most campaigns would need them)... ;)

--The Sigil

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Anybody noticed the "problem" with the spells yet?

Dont check the list on opengamingfoundation.org it isnt updated yet. Check the one on WotC's site. Go look for Evard's Black Tentacles. Not where it used to be. It is now found under "Black Tentacles." And "Tenser's Transformation" is now found under "Transformation." And the various "Hand"spells have been juggled and moved around.

Anyone notice the "problem" with this yet?

Staffan

Legend
ColonelHardisson said:
That's good news. What is left from the Core that needs to be put in the SRD?
Monsters and items, from the three core books. Beyond that, psionics, and possibly epic, oriental, divine and modern stuff.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Henry said:

His name's Andy Smith.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases