[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

Initiative (1d20+2=7)

Will we get a map?

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Gameforged

First Post
Dalzim's knee ears warn him about the imminent danger. He immediately searches a place to hide and watches from his cover, waiting to see the face of danger.

OOC: Sorry I was not able to post, due to a health issue.
Taking cover and rolling initiative to escape notice.
Init: 14 Stealth: 20

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 1]

Three haflings burst through the door, "We'll be taking what ever you found here whether you like it or not." To back up their point they attack each of you. Incarnation, Amicus, and Rurdev all feel the sting of their small blades.

~Action Paused~
Incarnation
Dalzim
Amicus
Riardon
Rurdev

[sblock=ooc]I'll post all combat rolls and status updates here. Please roll using IC and post your results. As you can see things are a little tight in the hovel. I'd meant for it to be just a 2x2 room but widened it a bit to fit combat. It's still tighter than strictly plausible, but there you go. I put our two errant pc's outside the window.

EDIT: w/b Gameforged I've adjusted your initiative order but will be leaving you outside. Your position near cover would allow you to achieve stealth but they got the jump on you.

Rolls:
halflings init (1d20+6=24)
Amicus init (1d20=12)
Dalzim init (1d20+1=3)
halfling attacks: (Riardon: 1d20+7=11, 1d4+3=6 - miss, Rurdev: 1d20+7=17, 1d4+3=4 - hit, Incarnation: 1d20+7=14, 1d4+3=7 - hit, Dalzim: 1d20+7=12, 1d4+3=4 - miss, Amicus: 1d20+7=24, 1d4+3=6 - hit)

Incarnation 25/32
Amicus 22/28
Riardon 24/24
Rurdev 27/31
Dalzim 26/26[/sblock]

Link to Map

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Backed into a tight spot, the warforged glares at the nearest halfling. Darkness and fire. That is all you shall know. The flames flare brightly and spark from his hands, but nimble halfilng likely dodges.

OOC: Curse one halfling; Hellish Rebuke: 12 vs Ref; 8hp and takes additional damage if Incarnation takes damage assuming it hits. Its ranged, so it grants an OA.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: I'm going to try something that one of my other PBP DMs is trying. I'll post all the stats of the critters you are fighting and you can just post whether your attacks hit or fail. This will also let you adjudicate opportunity attacks against your character when you trigger them.

[sblock=monster stats]
Halfling Thief

Small natural humanoid
Initiative +6 Senses Perception +1
HP 34; Bloodied 17
AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 15, Will 14
Saving Throws +5 against fear effects
Speed 6
-----
Dagger (Standard, at-will) Weapon
:bmelee:+7 vs Armor Class; 1d4+3 damage.

Dagger (Standard, at-will) Weapon
:ranged:Ranged 5/10; +7 vs Armor Class; 1d4+3 damage.

Combat Advantage
The halfling thief deals an extra 1d6 damage on melee attacks against any target it has combat advantage against.

Nimble Reaction
Halflings gain a +2 racial bonus to AC against opportunity attacks.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev

Rurdev pulls out a scimitar at his hip, as he is already holding the engraved scimitar of his clanmate. He whirls and strikes with both blades hoping to end the threat of the halflings as soon as possible. A savage cut across the little one's upper chest and another across the his stomach sends the halfling reeling.

[sblock=Actions]Hunter's quarry on halfling in H4. Attack using two fanged strike. Two fanged strike against the halfling in H4. Two hits: 16 and 24. 12 damage, 10 damage and hunter's q. damage of 5. Since both attacks hit, extra damage = to wis mod= 3. Total damage of 30. Roll Lookup
This damage could be more if in fact the scimitar that was found is enchanted.[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]Anything near me that can be used to leap over(atheletics check) the halflings to get flanking on any of them?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I've adjusted the map to fit everyone. Can you tell I'm not a map person? I don't use maps or minis in my f2f but I'm trying them out more here. Please do post suggestions or critiques about them cause I want to get better at it.

Map Link Again[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases