[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

Nebten

First Post
Rurdev heads off a bit ahead as the rest clamor down the stone steps. Heading east he finds nothing, the corridor continues on past the 50 yards he travelled. West the corridor bends to the north after about 30 yards. He is about to turn back when he notices a small scruff of wiry brown fur on the ground near the corner. Its about the only evidence he`s seen down here yet. When he returns the last of his companions have descended the ladder.

Der's another passage down herr. Chase down ya quarry shifta n' elf. I'll folla' behind.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: sorry you got me, I had forgotten about that one. I was only thinking about down with the slivers and you guys got all those passageways. You are correct there is one more passageway back where you first descended below the basement across the alley from the glassworks. In chasing the kid, Rurdev is not this far yet. He'll need to ascend the rope to get out of the sliver part of the dungeon.

ukingsken

First Post
We've come this far, and these beasts dancing around that altar are obviously linked to the idol. Come along now, lets chase down whatever fool thing Rurdev has spotted. When the beast does something useful you should reward it.

Vashik is obviously becoming frustrated by the lack of cohesive and decisive action from the group.

[sblock=ooc] We might as well investigate this last thing down here before heading all the way back yes?[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
"I would use other words, but I'm with Vashik." Riardon confirms.

[sblock=OOC]

Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 4 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[Chase Scene Part 1 - Skill Challenge]

ooc: ok so I had intended this to be the big chase scene run as a skill challenge. I've been debating whether to put up details of the challenge up front or try to RP through it. So lets go with organized and see how it goes.

Primary Skills: Athletics DC 12, Acrobatics DC 12, Endurance DC 9, Streetwise DC 12
Secondary Skills: History DC 15, Perception DC 12, Insight DC 15
Other Skills: throw it at me!

Complexity: 2 (6 before 3)

The youngster is up heading up the rope as Rurdev rounds the last corner of the lowest sewer level. Riardon and Vashik are not far behind and Dane and Incarnation are slowly bringing up the rear. The kid is definitely the one that Rurdev, Riardon, and Incarnation saw at the hovel earlier. He looks down at Rurdev and smiles the most evil of smiles as his jaw splits wider than it should with inch long sharp jagged teeth.

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon draws on his inner reserves to add more speed to his pursuit.

[sblock=OOC]
Athletics (1d20+9=14)

Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 4 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing the odd look in Riardon's eye as he follows the boy, Incarnation knew something was up. Even though he started farther behind, his implacable nature meant that in the long run, the warforged would win. He would not give up. Ever.

OOC: Endurance: 26

Nebten

First Post
Seeing the rest of his comrads bolt off after the boy, leaving him alone with the magical wall, Dane releases a large sigh. He then starts to huff and puff in pursuit of the group while mumbling curses under his breath.

[sblock=Endurance]
Endurance (1d20+9=26) [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases