[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

Walking Dad

First Post
"The local's quest seems to be connected to the history of the Imperium. But ask him yourself, when he returns." Riardon says to Amicus.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
With Amicus introduced to the other four who've assembled in the sage's home, time seems to dilate as they wait for their host. Even Incarnation is bored and puts down the obtuse text he is reading.

Never one to wait long Rurdev heads towards the kitchen to find the sage. Behind the stairs to the second floor, Rurdev finds the door to the kitchen, a low candelabra heavy with thick, old, wax candles lights the room. Inside the old sage is just stirring his tea with a small metal ball. He sets the metal ball on wooden bowl, leaving the chain hanging from the side. If the incense bothered Rurdev, the overwhelming scents of the kitchen are no help.

"Ah changed you mind have you? Care for some tea? It'll only take a few minutes to prepare it." Astrepius says.

Back in the waiting room the others watch as the sun's last light finally goes out. There are but 3 candles now lighting the room providing pin pricks of light. It would be difficult now to read any of the books unless they were held directly under the candles.

Walking Dad

First Post
"I only briefly studied the arcane arts, but perhaps can Dalzim provide us some magic light." Riardon says.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon

[/sblock][/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
"Right you are, lets join the others then." he says. His throat seems to have cleared with the application of the tea. His gate has not as he slowly ambles down the hallway towards the front room. Joining the rest, Rurdev moves off to the side while Astrepius comes in and takes the last remaining seat. While he doesn't say anything until seated, he does notice Amicus' presence in the room. "I see we another Eladrin has joined us. Welcome to my home, I am Astrepius Sicilus, sage. May I inquire whether you bring knowledge of the Imperium and your connection to the assembled investigators?"

Graf

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Sorry for the slow posting. Life is crazy now.[/sblock]

I am Amicus. I was to serve as a questos, which is a sort of investigator and crusader for the senate, which governs the Imperium, before the current difficulties made travel back to the prime isolates difficult.

So I have knowledge, yes. And I am seeking more.

He gestures to Riadron We are known to each other. And saw each other on the street a moment ago. I came to see what brought him here.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"I think he will be a very useful addition for us." Riardon says.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon

[/sblock][/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev

"I-I-I think we are a-a-all seeking k-k-knowledge here," he says licking his lips. Rurdev brings a knee to his chest as if stretching. After placing his foot back on the floor, he repeats the process with the other knee.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The warforged continued to stand, but its fiery aura pulsed more often and a bit more smoke came from its fingers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases