If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Hive!

Tallarn, sorry to hear about your marital issues. Having recently gone through something similar (or I should say am still going through (we're working on things)) I can feel your pain - literally. Hope things work out.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
[sblock="TOOOOOOORRRRR"]
PlanNine_10.jpg

[/sblock]

Is that Uncle Fester?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Like what?

Like it maybe influenced by real life events and various existing conspiracy theories that have been suggested by the "lunatic fringe". That's not a bad thing since it at least gives the setting a contemporary feel opposed to the "trite points of light bs of WoTC is producing for 4e*..."

*I mean seriously given Human nature I don't thing the PCs would be the onlyones trying to make the world a better/worse place to live. Hell if magic items exist it's expected for some lucky schmuck to find one and think they are special.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
*I mean seriously given Human nature I don't thing the PCs would be the onlyones trying to make the world a better/worse place to live. Hell if magic items exist it's expected for some lucky schmuck to find one and think they are special.

Magic is fairly commonplace. Even commoners that take a couple of feats are able to weave cantrips. My world has a bit of an arcane revolution going on, with some magic items replicating Earth technology.

As per magic items, their reliance is lessened due to the abilities that are based on race, class or which incarnum abilities are chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases