If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I liked parts of Superman III... but I thought it as weak compared to 1 and 2.

Daredevil was the reason I didn't watch Electra and I thought the whole "Lets make Catwoman into a Basset's superhero" ruined the Catwoman movie (since I like her being a highly trained human and not a to super-human). Then again, maybe its just that I liked the whole Michelle Pfifer's crazed catwoman from Batman 2.

Admittedly, the first two Superman movies are pure awesome. The third one is good as it is part comedy; bringing Richard Pryor into the mix was excellent, even if the movie itself wasn't. When I'm in the mood for a Superman movie but can't stomach the seriousness of the firrst two, the third is the one I watch.

I think the appeal of the Catwoman movie for me is the fact that the seriousness of her role in Batman Returns wasn't amped up to full power.

As did I. I also happen to like Superman III and Elektra. It is OMOO (of my own opinion) that Elektra is a better movie than Daredevil.

Superman III didn't do anything for me. (sorry)

Elektra just wasn't.... anything like what I expected or like the charcter and the villians she faces. However, it did give me a good feel for the psionic living tattoo magic items :)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon

Elektra just wasn't.... anything like what I expected or like the charcter and the villians she faces. However, it did give me a good feel for the psionic living tattoo magic items :)
I'm not a huge comic reader; the last one I read was The Death of Superman. So really, comics can't spoil comic-book movie adaptations for me.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon

Hey, to each his own. No problem, we are all entitled to our own opinions. ;)

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I'm not a huge comic reader; the last one I read was The Death of Superman. So really, comics can't spoil comic-book movie adaptations for me.

Actually the last comic I bought was the Dark Empire II trade paperback (I believe March of last year). I couldn't get past page 5. The style of panning frames has changed way too much for me to be able to wrap my head around it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases