If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Morning Hive!

So, it's another day of fun and frivolity here at work...not.

And in home news, me and my wife reached a low ebb last night. Curiously, I actually feel better about things today than I did yesterday - we at least admitted to each other that our relationship is very poor at the moment. I no longer feel like I'm wondering when the axe is going to fall - it kind of did, last night.

Going for a bleak humour angle, potentially splitting up with her will at least give me more opportunities to game...

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Aye, if things don't work anymore, they just don't. It's no use trying to row a sunken boat. And if you can take it with humor already, it seems that the time might indeed be to move on. Well, best wishes however things turn out T.

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Aye, if things don't work anymore, they just don't. It's no use trying to row a sunken boat. And if you can take it with humor already, it seems that the time might indeed be to move on. Well, best wishes however things turn out T.

It's been brewing for a long time, frankly.

We're going to have another talk tonight, but I honestly do feel that we're probably going to split up. Which is going to hurt, hugely, and there are some financial issues that aren't going to be good for me, but I think it'll be for the best.

In short - she's been supporting me whilst I paid off some debts to credit cards, banks & student loans. Those debts are all paid off now, but I still owe her £16,000 or so. I'm completely committed to making sure she gets all of it - but it's going to take a while unless I can borrow money off friends & family or go back to the banks again. Plus, if I move out of our house then I'll have to continue paying rent whilst she's there - which is also going to be really tricky in terms of me finding somewhere else to live. I may end up back at my parents - which is not where you want to be at the age of 29, frankly.

Ginnel

Explorer
Tired and working, worried that my new computer isn't going to show up this Saturday as it still has its status as Queued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads