If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Its the rat! :cool:

Now I can say that my battle versus sleep has paid off. I've been looking forward to your presence here for 6 hours already. Woot! :cool:

Well, considering I've only been awake for a little over hour, you could have taken a few hours nap between and still catch me :D.

Rat sleepy... No coffee for rat :(... No cigarette for rat... Rat grumpy :rant:... Need coffee... Need cigarette...

Rat Smash!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Well, considering I've only been awake for a little over hour, you could have taken a few hours nap between and still catch me :D.

Rat sleepy... No coffee for rat :(... No cigarette for rat... Rat grumpy :rant:... Need coffee... Need cigarette...

Rat Smash!

And miss my mom bitchin' me out over her religious beliefs? She thinks hers are the end all and be all of human existence. Ignorant is what it is. Damn session must've lasted a total of 3 1/2 hours with dispersed breaks. :mad:

Blackrat

Oi... I can't stand people who can't accept the fact that other people might have their own opinions...

Still no coffee... Damn coffee-machine, it's too slow...

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Oi... I can't stand people who can't accept the fact that other people might have their own opinions...

Yeah, it upsets me too. As a matter of fact I think my convo with my mom pushed toward seeing that I have a little bit of Buddhist beliefs mixed in with my Christain beliefs.

Blackrat

Attachments

• aaaa.JPG
    aaaa.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads