[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I got to use some black puddings and an arcane ooze in a game recently. The barbarian carved up the pudding and then looked surprised when I dropped another 4 counters on the table =P I never got to use the gelatinous cube though, would have been fun!

Leif

Adventurer
I've always liked G. Cubes as a DM. But, I have to tell ya, right now, I'm really starting to HATE them as a player! :mad:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NO CRITS!! darn I forgot about that and no flanking if I remember correctly-- it really bites my first roll of the game nat20 and it just regular :-S

and here i stand witha 18-20 threat range oh well

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well been posting great so far tonight time for another

WD- What do you say to the Guild of Hall Sweepers saving the party?

A group of dwarves led by a gnome carrying Cube Prodders

just a thought :lol:

Why is it when the party is down it's always the wizard who is the one left?? Every time.

Walking Dad

First Post
Hm, I'm not a bi fan of deus ex machina. We could re-boot the adventure. Would like to try another system ;). Have you access to the True20 rules?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hm, I'm not a bi fan of deus ex machina. We could re-boot the adventure. Would like to try another system ;). Have you access to the True20 rules?

don't know deus ex amjiggy but understand re-boot lol all I've been doing in Enworld the last weeks so I'm game

True20 ?? I've played alot of games in my day, but sorry to say I have never heard of it. Still a little room left in my skull for another set of rules lol

"What say you?" - Aragorn
everyone ready to try again?

Leif

Adventurer
I've never played true20, and don't have the rules, but I also am game to try if that's what the Wise WD Decrees.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
have gotten the true20 quick starts for free will try to post here

give me a sec

Attachments

• True20_quickstart.pdf
    384.3 KB · Views: 116

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases