[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Yes, I saw that map before. If H2 is down, then Ray must get back to the others. There is a wall between Ray and them isn't there? I still don't really understand how he got so separated from them, but it's cool. The next time Ray has an action coming, is there an enemy that he can get to and still attack? He'll go back to help the others if there is no enemy where he is now.

Leif

Adventurer
Ray moved down the corridor, as the others moved through the door. Should be no problem to coming back to them. God bless doors :)
Jahwohl, mein Herr! The only problem that I saw with that is that he can't reach the enemy when he gets there, because his friends have their big butts in the way!

Leif

Adventurer
YESSSS!!! Sorry I didn't answer for so long, but I had moved this thread into my 'inactive threads' folder. Come on everybody! Support your Dear Old Dad!!

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I'm still here! I left on vacation and haven't been able to get on the internet anywhere (the horror!). Anyway, I'll be posting regularly again on Monday. Looking forward to picking this up again!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases